Toyota Nation Forum banner

641 - 660 of 700 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
EBay still has them they're the black DEPO Clear lights.

It actually comes with black turn signals but mines retained water so I had to buy new turn signals and they only had them in chrome.

This time i put clear caulking on the new ones, no more condensation .

·
Almost 1/2 Million Miles!
1,745 Posts
EBay still has them they're the black DEPO Clear lights.

It actually comes with black turn signals but mines retained water so I had to buy new turn signals and they only had them in chrome.

This time i put clear caulking on the new ones, no more condensation .
Thanks!:grin:

I found them at eBay!:laugh:

For our specific years 92 - 94 !>:D

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DEPO-92-93-94-Toyota-Camry-BLACK-Crystal-Headlight-Headlamp-Corner-Light-4PCS-/401107760563?fits=Year:1992|Make:Toyota|Model:Camry

·
Registered
328 Posts
I hate to be a nag, and I do that often :p, but to anyone who buys these gen 3 or 3.5 DEPO lights make sure to put some clear caulking on them.

I've had mines condensed on my pair and it fades out the chrome on them which makes it look horrible.

·
208Camry/UCNTCME
1 Posts
I love haters.

Boise, Id Mustang GT500 9.5'' wheels w/ 215/35/18's stretched on. havent seen nobody else do it. done.

oh, n really dont give a fuck what anybody says about the Clear Tail Lenses. i want a set!!! if u have leads please let me know. thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts

1997 Toyota Camry V6 XLE
-BC Racing BR Coilovers
-15% all around and 5% front window strip.
-Wheels soon....
-Exhaust soon...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Needs more TRD...
197 Posts
Wow! Been so long since I've been on here. Still have the old girl taking me places.
Currently around 311,XXX miles last I checked.0:)
Photo taken this past summer.

641 - 660 of 700 Posts
About this Discussion
699 Replies
511 Participants
mario4346
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing