Toyota Nation Forum banner

681 - 700 of 700 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts

Weekend shot.

Did you ever fix the rattling noise from the timing belt cover?

Honestly no. Car runs great just has that noise that i think Ive isolated to top end noise. But not worried about it because car runs fantastic as is so. And ive put 6k miles on it this way.

·
Registered
202 Posts
You can see my 07 corolla and my wifes 05 sienna

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Needs more TRD...
197 Posts
Hi y'all! I'm back after a year away haha. Much as changed since my last post on here. I picked up a 2000 4cyl 5-speed from Socal back in Nov 17. My previous 98 developed rod knock not too long after I successfully swapped the auto transmission. I was pretty bummed out but she gave me worried free travel and lasted me until 330k miles. Here are two photos I took earlier this spring. I was planning on selling off the 98 as is, but I couldn't do it at the end, so I plan on swapping in another 5S after this winter.

Super late to the question above but the rims are 17-inch XXR 527 wrapped with BF-Goodrich GForce Comp2 A/S.

·
Registered
17 Posts
1997 Camry 2.2L 108K daily driver and labor of love

1997 Camry 2.2L - 108K at the time of this photo (now about 112K). New-to-us in [ETA/correction:] 2010, with only 37K on it.

Our nearly 22-year-old daily driver got 31 MPG on a recent statewide road trip!

Truly a blessing from the Lord for our family over these last several years, a simple joy to work on...and she's just barely getting broken in... :grin:

Attachments

·
Streaker
1,802 Posts
:worship:
1997 Camry 2.2L - 108K at the time of this photo (now about 112K). New-to-us in 2011, with only 37K on it.

Our nearly 22-year-old daily driver got 31 MPG on a recent statewide road trip!

Truly a blessing from the Lord for our family over these last several years, a simple joy to work on...and she's just barely getting broken in... :grin:
:worship:

·
Almost 1/2 Million Miles!
1,745 Posts
1992 Camry XLE (Japan) with 528,775 original miles!

Hello good people!

My 1992 Camry XLE (Japan made) with the 5S-FE Engine and the A140E Automatic Transmission.

Like the Title says, it has 528,775 total miles and these pictures are at the main US Post Office located adjacent to the Orlando International Airport.
Just a beautiful Sunset and was coming out of the Post Office and quickly took these pictures.

The CLOSE-UP of the frontal passenger wheel well is to note the brand new Quick Struts that were installed a week ago (ALL 4 of them).
It drives like a totally new GEN3 Camry!:smile:

Of course many more work has been done but, don't want to bore you with those details as you can see them at the other threads.:wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
My 19yr old and I picked up this gen V6 4.0 with approx 175k for 2.5k a few weeks ago. This weekend we picked up a set of 4.5 XLE 16" alloys from the local junk yard for a steal, with low profile tires even. We're so happy about the way it's coming along.
The first picture is the 1st day we brought her home.

Attachments

681 - 700 of 700 Posts
About this Discussion
699 Replies
511 Participants
mario4346
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing