Toyota Nation Forum banner

81 - 100 of 700 Posts

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
Mine looks like shit compared to everyone else's.

This pile o' shit needs major body work. Any DIY ideas? Also, where can I get bondo from?

·
Registered
39 Posts

Pretty much stock. Updates include: Windows (sides and back) tinted, Sony CD head unit, Sony MiniDisc changer, Sony fronts speakers, 10' JL subwoofer, Silverstar bulbs, and TRD sway bar.

·
14 Corolla S
236 Posts
Updated Gen 3 Pix!

Just a little update since aparantly i didnt post any outside pics...

There we go, some actual outside pics of my car XD

·
R.I.P. '95 Camry LE V6
1,267 Posts

after a nice bath and a good coat of wax..

nuff said.
:)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Its not pretty,Sitting for a little over 2 years,been rinsed off occasionaly. Been sitting because of dead engine. I'm hoping she'll be running soon with this new engine im waiting for.

Yes,The hood really is gray. Passenger fender is blue.
Everything looks worse then what it is in the pic cuz it was taken on a 35mm camera and changed to digital.

·
94 Toyota Camry V6
230 Posts
The 1994 v6 camry...here to stay

so i have been on toyotanation quite a bit the past few months but havent really gotten into it. so now after trying to get rid of my camry for a while ive finally realized how attached i am to it, and how unique a fixed up camry is... so its here to stay! woot! its not much now but i hope with a little hard work, passion, and of course money it will be somethin...so here she is!​

...and i think i got some miles to go..

thanks for everyones help so far and the advise people have given me on toyotanation, this is an awsome place!

·
Toyota | moving forward
1,535 Posts
Wow, some of you guys have really nice looking Camrys! Here's a couple of the gen 3.5, enjoy :D

^ Cleared the lenses a bit, they were starting to get a little weathered from the sun.

It just rolled over 82K miles. Pretty much stock, detailed on the weekend with a midweek wash. Just put some Michelin Pilot Exalto A/S tires on at the beginning of this year; flooring it now results in nothing but a soft chirp as the 1MZ rockets you from 0-60 in no time :cool:

81 - 100 of 700 Posts
About this Discussion
699 Replies
511 Participants
mario4346
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing