Toyota Nation Forum banner

121 - 140 of 700 Posts

·
1MZFE Marauder
150 Posts
^Hahaha, I ain't gonna lie Milt, I dug the spot when you used it for a shoot last time, & I just needed somewhere local quick to get some shots in for the SolaraGuy calendar. Hope ya don't mind!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Got my tail lights together finnally. Ill have to do somthing about the bad coating of the factory outline. See pinkish color of the inside of the tail lights. I think it turned out fairly well.

·
Camry Expert/MR2 JR Xpert
1,201 Posts
In Desperate need of body work and a timing belt change but here you go........!!!! Everything that is done has been done by me........!!!! Proud of myself.........Paid $700 for car......Work into car = about $4500 and counting.........!!! New suspension is in only now gotta get the lowering springs and the wheels.......

Old Pic

Old Exhaust

New Magnaflow Exhaust

Custom Ipod out put for the TV and custom hardwired charger.......(All Self Installed)

Custom Cap

Custom Cover (All My Work)

·
Midwest Maurader
17 Posts
My Rare ride (don't make them like they used to)

This is an old side view of my car, I know.. the camera is bad.. but hey.. It was a free Nikon I found in a parking lot so dig this.

This is the best and hopefully the last battery I'll ever have to buy (Group Number: D35 (8040-218)

YellowTop®; Deep Cycle Battery; Grp. D35; Cold Crank Amps 650; Crank Amps 810; Reserve Capacity 98; Amp Hour 48; Top Terminal; L-9 5/16 in.; W-6 3/4 in.; H-7 5/8 in.; UNBOXED;  ):respect:

·
The guy with a maroon 92
472 Posts
sorry all these were taken on my phone :)
92 3vzfe

the little lip

h3 nokya fogs

extra credit friend + jdm plate tilter (somebody bought them all and was reselling.. so i made my own :)

currently running the h3 nokya fogs + 6000K (the h3s are more of a yellowish idk why there amber in this pic..)

·
Registered
5 Posts
how do you upload a pic using flickr? I tried the preview when i put in the HTML, and all it showed was the actual code.

·
Registered
43 Posts
KeeWee

Toyota Camry V6 GL, $500.
bog standard, no airbag, manual windows, no ABS, NO CUP HOLDER! 3L auto V6,
(im amazed that americans think these are cool - here they are pretty much used only as Taxis!!!)

yup, 143759 Miles on the clock. :smokin:

121 - 140 of 700 Posts
About this Discussion
699 Replies
511 Participants
mario4346
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing