Toyota Nation Forum banner

141 - 160 of 700 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
99 SEv6

Totally stock.. for now. Almost done school, when I start a real job and start makin some money I'll have her all done up. Lots of plans for my girl :)

Hope I can keep her in good shape this winter, Newfoundland has some miserable weather. :( The snow's been holding off... so far.

Pulled out the grille today and trimmed it, then took the picture... any thoughts? And anyone know what I can do about the paint chipping off the grille?

·
Registered
120 Posts
92 Gen 3 SE V6 5Spd Sedan

Here are just a few of my first pics of my start of the Rebuild. I found this diamond in Fort Collins Colorado 4 months ago. It just needs a little elbow grease. Paid $600.00 but had to do some quick repairs. Clutch, Valve Cover Gaskets(rear & front and amazingly very clean at 264k), Timing Belt, Water pump, Spark Plugs & Wires, and some other misc stuff. Planning to Kit it, lower, Rims(all ready have 19x8 Konig Unknowns...for the summer time), Black Depo Headlights, bumper lights cleared including tails by Depo, and of course paint and body repair.

Enjoy!!! And yes its really 266,645 miles.

Oh yeah my 2008 SE V6.......Love these Camrys:naughty:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey there... I just joined up today. I got a 1994 V6 XLE with just a little less than 120,000 miles on it. No pictures of the inside yet, but it's got perfect condition leather that matches the paint.

I'd love to hear some suggestions about visual upgrades, or if anyone knows a good reliable seller of performance parts for these V6's (1MZ-FE)

·
Registered
428 Posts
I got some extra time so i took a couple pictures of my pride and joy :)

^ Just installed my Osram bulbs :)

might as well show off the sig i made too =P

&&

141 - 160 of 700 Posts
About this Discussion
699 Replies
511 Participants
mario4346
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing