Toyota Nation Forum banner

641 - 650 of 650 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
  • That is with the lowering springs right?
  • Would you be able to take a picture of the clearance?
  • Which Megan Racing springs
  • How is the ride?
Yes sir, Megan part# MR-LS-TCA08. Got them on ebay new. Ordered on Saturday morning, came in at lunch today. So far the ride is more stiff when turning. Less roll, feel the road more. It's only been a few hours since the job was done, and I only drove it a few miles. Once it settles, I'll pm you and let you know.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
08 Toyota Camry 2AZ-FE R9K Tuned
8,989 Posts
Yes sir, Megan part# MR-LS-TCA08. Got them on ebay new. Ordered on Saturday morning, came in at lunch today. So far the ride is more stiff when turning. Less roll, feel the road more. It's only been a few hours since the job was done, and I only drove it a few miles. Once it settles, I'll pm you and let you know.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I suggest making a thread for it. I've long been debating on coilovers or lowering springs but the issue is that I am in Wisconsin so we got potholes, snow, all that fun stuff so I rather not plow... But it looks decent. It is lower but it does not seem to be by much. Give it some time and let me know how she feels.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Bought this camry from a coworker a few months back just for a work car. Well like most people in this forum, I couldn’t just leave it alone. All work has been DIY (thanks quarantine)

Attachments

·
Registered
07" Camry LE V6 (2GR-FE)
4 Posts
Update on my 2007 Camry V6 from a few months back.

Decided to scrap the idea of updating the front bumper to the newer gen (couldn't find a late 6th gen parts car in my town). However, I did have a couple of things done to the Camry recently. The Camry is currently lowered by 1.5" on the front and 1.3" (front and rear), but I'm looking to lower it to 2.2" and 2.0" after rolling my fenders.

Installations/Mods:
-K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake ($275 USD)
-6th Gen Camry SE Front Grille ($36 USD)
-Neo Motorsport Blue Basic Series ($470 USD) might make a thread on these
-Konig Next Bronze 18x7.5 45+ w/ Continental ExtremeContact DWS06 Tires 245/40/18
-HID Headlights 12000 Lumens

TLDR: scrapped original plans, but new additions made!

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Gotta get to work on those headlights, Florida sun is not kind. Also, my rear quarter panel lost a tab, can't keep it together. Other than that she ages well

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just bought this for $2000 Aussie dollars which is very cheap, V6 with 6 months registration. Paint was knackered in places but I gave it a touch up and a good detail. Came up alright I reckon. All up, owes me $2800AUD = $1987USD It's my daily so not going to lower it, she's a comfy cruiser.

641 - 650 of 650 Posts