Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 808 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
My 2012 Camry Hybrid XLE at the dealer today

Took this picture at the dealer today while getting the car (nice touch with the sign of my name prepared for my inspection...name was erased to protect the innocent me...:):

No moonroof...! Only possible with the Camry Hybrid (regular Camry XLE comes with the moonroof... no can delete this option if you want XLE trim..).

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hybrid XLE rear lip spoiler installation.

What in the package? Installation template in the tube, plastic fasteners (clips) and bolts are attached to the spoiler. Nut was in tiny bag and taped to the inner side of the spoiler.

Tape down installation template using blue painter tape or any quick/easy release tape.

I use push pin to mark the + where to be drill.

Using smaller drill bit (3-4mm) to drill first instead of bigger bit to prevent "wandering" during drilling.

My little boy (holding the tower) was crying that I'm drilling our brand new car ;)

Final hole size (8.5mm). Didn't clean up nor apply sealer (rust protect) around the hole yet.

You can see the reflection of the big a$$ vacuum i used to suck all the metal craps after finish drilling.

Fit and final adjustment.

A job well done ;)

Didn't take any picture after the wax job.

·
Registered
23 Posts
2012 Camry V6 SE
Super White, Fully loaded
20% tint all around
HID kit conversion with 6000k bulbs for the low beams

·
Registered
2012 Toyota Camry SE
31 Posts
Hey guys! My SE is bone stock except for HIDs and tint (40% f / 15% r). Planning on some 18s in the future :)
Here's an HDR shot I took. Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I had this hid kit from mod express on my 07 SE for a few months before I got a Retro fit so noticing the wife's new can is also h11 I ordered a new harness from amazon and just installed them. Took me about two hours because everything has to be perfect lol but other that the ridiculously short harness on the stock bulbs it was even easier than my 07 allot more hiding spots for the ballast.

Well back to no cutoff lines but allot better than stock bulbs!

1 - 20 of 808 Posts