Toyota Nation Forum banner

41 - 60 of 805 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
My new SE V6

Hello :hi:, my first post here. I came across this forum when I was searching about the JBL sound system (very disappointing sound quality). I traded my 2010 XLE V6 for the 2012 SE V6 just this past Sunday and next week, I will get the tint done. :D

·
Registered
127 Posts

·
Turbo Tacos...mmm
57 Posts
^ i think your wheels are backward....?
on MOST mass produced cars/wheels they only make one mold for the wheel, so if the wheels have a curved spoke (like these we are looking at) then one side will look backwards because all 4 wheels are the exact same, if you swap sides, then they will still be the same, only way to make them match (both curved back) is two have two molds of the wheels and make two pairs and have them opposing so each side will look the same. They've been doing this for decades...and it drives my OCD completely INSANE! that's why i always go for a wheel with a straight spoke.

pics of our 2012 LE 4cyl when it was brand new

I immediately removed the dealer name sticker and the license plate frame to give it a much cleaner look, i also am in the process of talking the wife into blacking everything out, removing the badging and lowering it a bit...im apart of the Anti-Chrome Coalition. chrome is SO ugly, Color-matched > Chrome

41 - 60 of 805 Posts
About this Discussion
804 Replies
494 Participants
CorollaPants
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing