Toyota Nation Forum banner

781 - 800 of 806 Posts

·
Captain Camry
268 Posts
My 2015 SE. Installed LED headlights in this photo.

Since then (not pictured): replaced front grill emblem with blue factory emblem, added blue/hybrid emblem SE package to trunk (car didn't come with any rear emblems for some reason), tinted front roll downs with 50%, swapped all interior lights and license plate lights with pure white LEDs (can't stand those that border on blue), front turn/parking LED switchbacks, got a new flip key made. Spent a lot of time polishing out scratches, scuffs and other imperfections on paint and all lenses, car is nearly mint now. Not a lot of other mods planned. I might do the LED tails, since they look pretty close to stock. I will do the windshield with a ceramic clear tint and eventually swap out the head unit. I considered doing a black vinyl roof wrap, but the stock look is growing on me more and more.

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
did alot of stuff. new muffler, speed balanced wheels, suspension adjusted, new lights front and rear.. these ones are wired right. new intake , made it yesterday, tuned fuel maps and air maps.

·
2014.5 Toyota Camry SE
166 Posts
did alot of stuff. new muffler, speed balanced wheels, suspension adjusted, new lights front and rear.. these ones are wired right. new intake , made it yesterday, tuned fuel maps and air maps.

NICE!!!
Who'd you get to tune it?

·
Registered
98 Posts
NICE!!!
Who'd you get to tune it?

i have code writer tool. , it helps make the part like the size of air tube, length, airfilter. im going to cut it even more in a few days, the suspension was tuned 2 times then i did the dampers over again. lights were put back to USA from Japan. Mass air flow was made a few years ago . now all sensors work for inspection with no upper cat. this is like the sixth muffler. alot to tune.

i never used those light, they are in the garage. before exhaust and wire conversion. halfway through that honda over there with b18c1 swap.

im building a 91 crx, 95 civic coupe and 2000 civic ek coupe. they toyota is the familc car lol i love the toyotas the best.

·
Registered
98 Posts
How much cost you to install the LED headlight.
Se sport limited edition came with HID, DRL 18" BBS wheels and TRD exhaust. i did change the wire harness 3 years ago to European lights.

thats what i had done lighting harness rebuilt. see all those lights that been on the Camry, 3 set of head lamps and 1 set of tail lamps sinning in garage....

·
Registered
98 Posts
i had to re-do my car cause the guy that did the lights and fabrication sucks, cant build cars like he thinks, even the welding was wrong., used old wire harnesses, wired it on bottom of chassis causing water problems, got me cheap knock off lights, put a smaller exhaust piece in just to make it fit, doesn't understand flow. charged 3600$ for a bunch of shit that should have been 600$. thats what i get for being lazy, i was building the Type R motor so i didnt want to work on 2 cars. learned costly lesson. my shop is better than the other one lol.

my car re-done with all their work taken off lol...

·
2014.5 Toyota Camry SE
166 Posts
i had to re-do my car cause the guy that did the lights and fabrication sucks, cant build cars like he thinks, even the welding was wrong., used old wire harnesses, wired it on bottom of chassis causing water problems, got me cheap knock off lights, put a smaller exhaust piece in just to make it fit, doesn't understand flow. charged 3600$ for a bunch of shit that should have been 600$. thats what i get for being lazy, i was building the Type R motor so i didnt want to work on 2 cars. learned costly lesson. my shop is better than the other one lol.

my car re-done with all their work taken off lol...
Man, I'm sorry to hear that. But stories like yours are the reason that I do my own work always. And I'm working on multiple cars myself, so I know how it is sometimes.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Man, I'm sorry to hear that. But stories like yours are the reason that I do my own work always. And I'm working on multiple cars myself, so I know how it is sometimes.
i got a 2005 Mazdaspeed Miata mx5 2 days ago and its turbo. makes my camry seem like a kids toy. will be taking a break from toyota for a while.

i Have 6 Racecars, 2 more down the hill. i like the Mazda best now. i put 10" x 7" works Meisters on it today, way better.

·
2014.5 Toyota Camry SE
166 Posts
i got a 2005 Mazdaspeed Miata mx5 2 days ago and its turbo. makes my camry seem like a kids toy. will be taking a break from toyota for a while.

i Have 6 Racecars, 2 more down the hill. i like the Mazda best now. i put 10" x 7" works Meisters on it today, way better.

Nice!!! I know how you feel.

Attachments

781 - 800 of 806 Posts