Toyota Nation Forum banner

161 - 180 of 805 Posts

·
daily driver Camry
23 Posts
SE Sport Limited

Hey All!

I had been browsing here for quite sometime but never really got the chance to post!
Had my Camry since March of this year got a great discount on a new '12 SE Sport Limited Edition (Blizzard pearl). It sat in the dealer for 3.5 months with a manufacture date 11/2012 and had 3 miles when I took delivery.

Definitely love this limited edition color! No plan on doing mods, just my daily driver and added a few protection packages (see sig) and the backup camera. This forum is awesome with info!

·
Registered
5 Posts
My Camry

My Camry SE Limited Edition in Attitude Black, recently purchased new for about $6000 under MSRP

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
166 Posts
alright guys here you go the light on the left is the v3 triton red brake light, and on the right is the stock light.

with just lights on and no brake applied

with brakes applied

now with both Left and Right V3 Tritons in
no brake

with brake

·
Registered
194 Posts
Installed side view mirror turnsignals and LED interior

bulbs
[/URL][/IMG]

URL=http[://s1284.photobucket.com/user/camrycool/media/289FE8D1-6708-4293-9424-045F49857A78-440-000001149F5F7F5A_zps63fe345e.jpg.html]
[/URL]

·
Registered
211 Posts
More progress

Still have the other two doors and the shiny trim to black out.

Really happy with they way it is coming out... it is far from perfect but really happy for my first attempt at a vehicle wrap... :thumbup:

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

161 - 180 of 805 Posts
About this Discussion
804 Replies
494 Participants
CorollaPants
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing