1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
It's Official
9,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
383 Posts
A few Japan-built Camrys going through the Southeast Toyota processing center. LE or SE and your choice of color as long as it's white or black.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Dealership had a White SE Camry here. Pretty sharp looking. I only took two pictures as I was more interested in the XSE V6, which they don't have yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
Saw an LE out in the wild today... it was apparant to me the owner was obviously fiddling with/learning controls...

Edit: lol so apparantly if i uploaded the same pic to another thread, TN wont allow me to upload to this one.. lol how stupid is this site...?

Attachments

·
It's Official
9,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Saw an LE out in the wild today... it was apparant to me the owner was obviously fiddling with/learning controls...

Edit: lol so apparantly if i uploaded the same pic to another thread, TN wont allow me to upload to this one.. lol how stupid is this site...?
Who uploads pics direct to the site? Upload to an image hoster like Flickr

·
Registered
218 Posts
Who uploads pics direct to the site? Upload to an image hoster like Flickr
Yeah.. upload to an image hoster... worked out great for photobucket users...

This is a toyota site.. i have no reason to upload a picture of a random Camry LE to a flickr account that i dont have or want...

Its fine man really.. this site is so bass ackwards that its really only a matter of time before its completely dead.

Heres another pic for the thread...

Attachments

·
It's Official
9,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah.. upload to an image hoster... worked out great for photobucket users...

This is a toyota site.. i have no reason to upload a picture of a random Camry LE to a flickr account that i dont have or want...

Its fine man really.. this site is so bass ackwards that its really only a matter of time before its completely dead.

Heres another pic for the thread...
Lmao here's a tip- don't use photbucket.

What all is ass backwards about the site?

1 - 20 of 168 Posts
About this Discussion
167 Replies
117 Participants
Eric Miller
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing