Toyota Nation Forum banner

41 - 60 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I went from 408hp Twin-Turbo V8 trash to I4 Toyota reliability (hopefully). Had a 2012 BMW 550 x-Drive for 7 months and as an enthusiast I’d always recommended Toyota but nvr owned one.

Well I’m a DIEHARD Janet Jackson fan (I almost faint at the mention of her name) and id had tix for her latest World Tour for 2 yrs, and of course two days before the event(12/16/17) the BMW broke down AGAIN smh. I rented a Chevy Camaro SS to take me to the event but vowed and said at that moment “i Love two things in life: my Mom and Janet Jackson, and if anything keeps me from EITHER, hunny i am DONE and you’re out of here”. Of course the BMW broke down again 6 days ago and I’d had enuF! I googled “the closest Toyota dealer” and drove there with no intentions of buying a new car, just to look..but I brought home my celestial silver Camry SE that night.

First new car, first Toyota, and first time that I can schedule my Janet Jackson events according to a reliable car. I don’t play when it comes to Janet!! Hope this Camry is as reliable as I’ve seen others rave about, and pleased to meet you all.

https://uploads.tapatalk-
cdn.com/20180125/3a400315ec550db909aa3643c33a31db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 168 Posts
About this Discussion
167 Replies
117 Participants
Eric Miller
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing