Toyota Nation Forum banner

*** Official New Member Introduction Sticky ***

16504 Views 102 Replies 57 Participants Last post by  SVTfocusO3
This introduction sticky thread is meant for new forum members to introduce themselves to their fellow Toyota Nation members, but in particular to members in this specific vehicle model forum. Please keep this thread strictly to introducing yourself, and if you have a mechanical issue that needs assistance right away then please post a new thread in this forum.

Thank you, and welcome to Toyota Nation! :hi:
61 - 80 of 103 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
Here she is! I can see where the water is dripping from and it's way above the blower fan housing and way above the ac drain pipe, much closer to the base of the windshield. I can get it to leak by setting the those by the wipers for a few seconds... that area seems to drain really slowly so I suspect that it's just a clog under there - we'll see!

· Registered
15 Posts
Owner of a 13 Avalon limited, installed illuminated door sills, a remote starter that works with my original key fob, dark tint, a dashcam that i will be hard wiring later, red interior lighting, and little circles under my mirror to help reduce noise at highway speeds,if anyone needs help installing the illuminated door sills or the remote starter reply to me.

· Registered
1,291 Posts
Thanks, I had to open that image in a new tab and zoom 500% to actually see them. I don't recall mine whistling. I get an annoying wind noise that sounds like when a tarp flaps in a burst of wind. Sitting one one side it seems to come from the other side and vice versa. I think not finding it annoys me more than the noise.

· Registered
2014 Toyota Avalon Hybrid
1 Posts
This introduction sticky thread is meant for new forum members to introduce themselves to their fellow Toyota Nation members, but in particular to members in this specific vehicle model forum. Please keep this thread strictly to introducing yourself, and if you have a mechanical issue that needs assistance right away then please post a new thread in this forum.

Bob is now here, first sedan in 34 years. This may be my only post, as I know everything about everything already ( I will confess I made a mistake one time). I dig for information before asking questions. I have a 2014 Avalon Hybrid. Thank you.

· Registered
1,291 Posts
Bob is now here, first sedan in 34 years. This may be my only post, as I know everything about everything already ( I will confess I made a mistake one time). I dig for information before asking questions. I have a 2014 Avalon Hybrid. Thank you.
Well "hec" Bob, you should be posting a lot, with all that knowledge! Most of us have been driving for too long and forget (old timer's disease) or too young and ask some pretty silly questions. We try and avoid RTFM and/or snide and mean comments. Although some "get" exactly what they were looking for.

Welcome to the jungle. There's a place to post pics but we're slackers ( rebels) on some rules so you can post pics of your battery on wheels here too :)

· Registered
16 Posts
Shout out from Savannah GA. Just sold my 2018 Highlander XLE (34k miles) for a ungodly amount of money.
Almost bought a Camary, but I've always loved and wanted an Avalon. I stumbled across a 2018 (which I am so glad I did because it still has the 6-speed... That was the main reason for selling the 8-speed Highlander, ask me about it somewhere else.) with 30k miles. She's Blizzard Pearl, clean as a whistle, and a joy to drive.

· Registered
1,291 Posts
Shout out from Savannah GA. Just sold my 2018 Highlander XLE (34k miles) for a ungodly amount of money.
Almost bought a Camary, but I've always loved and wanted an Avalon. I stumbled across a 2018 (which I am so glad I did because it still has the 6-speed... That was the main reason for selling the 8-speed Highlander, ask me about it somewhere else.) with 30k miles. She's Blizzard Pearl, clean as a whistle, and a joy to drive.
Shout out From "Southern, Manitoba :)
Welcome to the forum and to the Gen 4 Avy gang.
Avalon membership here has a cost though.... Ya got to post some pics (mildew on PPF under a door handle just doesn't quite make the cut! :ROFLMAO:

· Registered
2000 Landcruiser & 2016 Avalon Limited
16 Posts

New owner of a 2016 Avalon Limited!

Attachments

61 - 80 of 103 Posts