Toyota Nation Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Toyota Nation,

I am siva , am new to this group.
Am already uisng Toyota RAV4, planning to move to Toyota Camry LE 2010 year model, need your advice on this car.
How reliable this car is?
Did you guys found any defects in this car so far? like Consuming Enginer Oil for every 250 miles( my RAV4 does this for every 250 miles I have top up the engine that is the reason am planning to change this car).

Please provide your valuable information.

Thanks
siva

·
Registered
2 Posts
new to forum. bought a 2007 camry v6 and it started blowing smoke on accelerating during the 5 hour trip home. in the process of dx and thought I'd check this place out for ideas as I do compression tests, pull valve covers, etc.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
3,389 Posts
Hello Toyota Nation,

I am siva , am new to this group.
Am already uisng Toyota RAV4, planning to move to Toyota Camry LE 2010 year model, need your advice on this car.
How reliable this car is?
Did you guys found any defects in this car so far? like Consuming Enginer Oil for every 250 miles( my RAV4 does this for every 250 miles I have top up the engine that is the reason am planning to change this car).

Please provide your valuable information.

Thanks
siva
Welcome to the site! Be sure to post this question in the 6th gen Camry section.

·
3,389 Posts
new to forum. bought a 2007 camry v6 and it started blowing smoke on accelerating during the 5 hour trip home. in the process of dx and thought I'd check this place out for ideas as I do compression tests, pull valve covers, etc.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Welcome to the site! Be sure to post this in the Gen 6 section to get some good feedback.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone, I’m a lube tech, mainly oil changes and transmission services. But I drive a 2010 Camry se, with the 2.5l. It’s got 182k and I’m about to replace both ball joints and lower control arms. Wish me luck. Also I’m in Fl

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good day all!

I registered a while back but never posted. I have a 2010 Camry LXE I bought for a steal back in '11 for 17K with 8K miles on it. Have 250K on it but her timing chain is going. I have drive 100miles a day had two near misses with dear (and by near misses just caught the back end of the dear) so while you can see the fenders are slightly pushed into not exactly straight lines she keeps on trucking. I typically rotate to a new car brand when I do get another car this will probably be the first time I stick with Toyota as I have my eyes on an '07 or '08 solara coupe. Can get one for a good price than can hand off to my kit who will lbe driving in a few years.

I am looking forward to gather all the info about the Solara I can!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
17 Participants
kulkaholic
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing