Toyota Nation Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
2006 Solara SLE -- My son's car & my project! Thanks for letting me in. I'm rubbish at Car repair. I've very coach-able, however, and will try anything you tell me. Yeah... to a fault. Thanks in advance for whatever I glean from this forum. Cheers.
--JT

·
2015 4 Runner SR5
4,020 Posts
2006 Solara SLE -- My son's car & my project! Thanks for letting me in. I'm rubbish at Car repair. I've very coach-able, however, and will try anything you tell me. Yeah... to a fault. Thanks in advance for whatever I glean from this forum. Cheers.
--JT
Welcome JT! Hopefully you and your son will have some great times working on the car!

·
Registered
4 Posts
My name is Tom i am my 3rd Camry 1st 300k [accident his fault] 2nd 290k [nothing wrong just sold] 3rd current 157k

·
Registered
Japan-built 3MZ-FE
19 Posts
Hi all. Just relocated from NYC to CA's Bay Area and needed a beater / commuter to get to the office (with double duty as kid taxi to my two-year-old daughter). Picked up a 2005 Camry SE V6. We also got an E-Class, but this old Toyota is such an honest, competent car it's the one I've started playing with (I used to do autocross Miatas). Eibach Pro-Kits, KYB shocks, Bridgestone Potenza RE980s, and a K&N filter are already in; she's getting a Megan Racing front strut brace and TRD rear anti-roll bar later this week. This car will never see a track--it's a DD and needs to stay comfortable enough for my wife and kiddo--but these first few mods have made it run the freeway like it's on rails and I'm curious how much further it can be improved. Joining this forum to get advice from other owners on next steps (probably starting with a mild tire upgrade to summer 225/55R-17s).

41 - 47 of 47 Posts