Toyota Nation Forum banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Also new here. This is my 2019 Toyota Corolla hatch! Definitely some more things I’d like to do with this. But for now it’s been great!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello Everyone! I just acquired a 2009 Corolla S from a family member. It’s in very good condition with only 70K miles. Hoping to make this a little project car and was hoping some of you guys could recommend me a Toyota performance shop ( engine building, turbo , supercharger etc.. ) Thanks in advance 🤙

·
Registered
4 Posts
Owner of 2009 Camry LE for the past 11 years. Just getting to modding it a little bit to make it a bit more modern and have some modern conveniences.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Good day folks! New here and just picked up a 2011 LE 2.5l. Scored some Venza wheels and thru on some general gmaxx 225/40R19 and 20% front and 5% rear tint with 10k led DRL and headlights. Also just ordered some Megan lowering springs.

The Camry has 100k miles on it, and was wondering if I should change out the struts. They are still smooth like butter.

Should I just ride them till they blow?

I want to put on the XLE grill, but do you guys know if it will fit my gen6?

Also want a body kit!

Thanks for looking!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
2015 4 Runner SR5
4,583 Posts
Owner of 2009 Camry LE for the past 11 years. Just getting to modding it a little bit to make it a bit more modern and have some modern conveniences.
Good day folks! New here and just picked up a 2011 LE 2.5l. Scored some Venza wheels and thru on some general gmaxx 225/40R19 and 20% front and 5% rear tint with 10k led DRL and headlights. Also just ordered some Megan lowering springs.

The Camry has 100k miles on it, and was wondering if I should change out the struts. They are still smooth like butter.

Should I just ride them till they blow?

I want to put on the XLE grill, but do you guys know if it will fit my gen6?

Also want a body kit!

Thanks for looking!
Welcome to the site Bigssa and Bigpig! Two bigs in one week, yee haw!

Reactions: bigpig

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all! I'm Maisy, and just got my first Camry 2014! I'm new to the Toyota world as my previous car was a Hyundai elantra. It's taking some getting used to as the camry is a bit bigger than the elantra. I've gotten used to the seats, the interior feels much comfier. To keep it short, I'm in love with the car.

However, I've got a few questions. I'm not sure what's wrong, however, when driving and I'm stepping on the gas, the car jerks every once in a while. It would go smooth for a while, but as soon as I try to step on it more to go faster, it jerks. And it jerks no matter the speed I'm going. I had it checked before I bought the car, and it didn't have this problem earlier.

My other question is about maintaining the exterior, I've had to store the car outside my garage until I was able to sell the hyundai to make room for it, and we had some hail scratch off a little bit of the paint :( Unfortunately, the hail protection car cover I have would fit only the elantra and not the camry. Do you guys have any recommendations on the paint job and what wax to use on it later on? I've used the Meguiar's A2216 for the elantra, and I'm guessing won't make much difference for the camry either.

·
2015 4 Runner SR5
4,583 Posts
Welcome to the site Maisy!

Head here and post your Camry questions as members in that area can give you some insight. I think it is the CVT transmission but let's see what folks say in the 7th Gen Camry section.

·
Registered
2005 Toyota Camry LE I4
1 Posts
hi all, picked up a 05 Camry LE from a wonderful family. just put plates on it and i love it already. been lurking here during the process but now im officially here! :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey all! Currently own a '02 cmary with the 1MZ. It's a great car! Super comfortable.
Currently looking to pick up one of those Corolla Apexs soon once Toyota gives them to dealers!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everybody Boogie here. I purchased my first Toyota this week. A 2002 Camry SE with 132,300 miles on it. It has the v6 3L engine which is new to me. I use to drive a 1999 Honda Civic and was occasionally active on the Hondatech forums where I learned a lot about cars. I hope this is a similar place to it in which I can find lots of information on my vehicle and learn about my style of car. I do plan on doing most of the basic maintenance myself and I hope I can document most of it.

My car does have the clear coat failure on the roof, and some minor rock chips in the front hood. Interior is has a few broken pieces but it's a very clean car other than that. Can't wait to contribute to the forums!

61 - 73 of 73 Posts