Toyota Nation Forum banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Heath here, I have a2010 Toyota Camry SE 2.5. It has over330,000 on it. It's a great car!
I've enjoyed some of the post on here, as well as had great advice given to me.
Nice to meet you!

·
Registered
2010 Toyota Camry
2 Posts
Just purchased a 2010 Toyota Camry with about 56,000. This will be my 3rd one (I had a 97 and an 01) Time to put some tunes in it

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just joined the forum. I have a 2006 6 cylinder Solara SLE with 240,000 miles on it. Just added a rear receiver hitch to pull a small tilt trailer with my cataraft and gear. Will install a small transmission cooler next week.

·
Registered
2 Posts
New member here...I have a 2005 Camry base model with a bit over 104,000 miles on it (inherited from my mom, who didn't drive it much; I only put ~8,000 a year on it). Car has been in some 5-6 accidents in its life (only one of them my fault) and bless its automotive heart, it keeps on going; I'd like to try and get at least a few more years out of it. Right now I'm wondering about whether I should replace the donut spare (and if so with what) - will be posting elsewhere about that.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi there. I have just bought a Japanese made 200 2.4 manual Camry.

I like doing some repairs and going to the wrecker's yard.

I'm hoping I can get some inside information on the repairs I'll be going through.

81 - 85 of 85 Posts