Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This introduction sticky thread is meant for new forum members to introduce themselves to their fellow Toyota Nation members, but in particular to members in this specific vehicle model forum. Please keep this thread strictly to introducing yourself, and if you have a mechanical issue that needs assistance right away then please post a new thread in this forum.

Thank you, and welcome to Toyota Nation! :hi:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey Guys!

Long time lurker. First time poster. I have a 2015 Camry SE. This is the fourth Toyota I've owned with my wife. We've never been happier, even with the oil consumption issue on the 2009 Camry. LOL

Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your awesome community!

-Waxtrax242

·
Super Moderator
12,688 Posts
Hey there Waxtrax, and welcome to TN! :hi:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thank you BMR! I'm trying to post to the 7th Gen Camry forum, but I keep getting the error below. Is there something I need to do before I can post?

This page isn’t working www.toyotanation.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

-Waxtrax242

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey! im alex, i have a 2016 camry se(daily), and a 1993 240sx, been on this forum for a while but never posted anything, slowly been doing small things to my camry, im hoping to do more soon!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys! New to the Camry Forums, Been a member over on Tacomaworld for years, ( i have a 2003 Double Cab Taco ) But Me & My Girlfriend just bought a 2014 SE for more "comfortable" long drives! Plan on doing some stuff to it here pretty soon! Just introducing myself! :grin:

·
camry_bah_naban
1 Posts
This introduction sticky thread is meant for new forum members to introduce themselves to their fellow Toyota Nation members, but in particular to members in this specific vehicle model forum. Please keep this thread strictly to introducing yourself, and if you have a mechanical issue that needs assistance right away then please post a new thread in this forum.

Thank you, and welcome to Toyota Nation! :hi:

Hi friends,
I bought a 2014 camry GL (base option) recently. Very happy to be a part of Toyota Community .. :smile:

·
capncomatose15
1 Posts
Hello! My name's Will and I quite literally just purchased my 2014.5 Camry SE V6 about 4 days ago as an early graduation present. Looking forward to learning about this platform (I've driven Honda's for most of my life) and throwing a few bolt-on's onto it as time goes on. Glad to finally be a part of the 'Yota family!

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi gang!
My wife was just given a 2014.5 Camry SE from her mother, as she is no longer capable of driving. My wife's Lexus RX350 lease just ended, so the timing was great.
I spent about $500 having dents removed (PDR) and another $300 on tinting the windows. It was in need of tires, so I purchase some 19" Enkei wheels and tires to dress it up a bit. We also added our roof-rack as we ride single and tandem bikes, as well as ElliptiGOs.
Going to hang out here a bit and do some reading to see what these cars are made of and what popular upgrades are to be done.
Cheers,
Rich

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi fellow Toyota Camry 7th Gen owners

New to this forum and going to start with a doosy of an issue with my 2012 Camry SE drive train, will post this in the Camry 7th Gen forum

·
Registered
3 Posts
1st Post - 1st Toyota

Hi all -

I picked up a CPO 2016 off lease this past weekend. This is my first ever Toyota and it was immaculately maintained by the previous owners. I'll be lurking around the forum looking for savvy tips from long time owners. I'm looking to keep this car for 200K or more if possible and want to be sure to hit all scheduled maintenance and any pro-tips to do so.

Mike

·
3,506 Posts
Hi all -

I picked up a CPO 2016 off lease this past weekend. This is my first ever Toyota and it was immaculately maintained by the previous owners. I'll be lurking around the forum looking for savvy tips from long time owners. I'm looking to keep this car for 200K or more if possible and want to be sure to hit all scheduled maintenance and any pro-tips to do so.

Mike
Welcome Mike! 200k is nothing on the Toyota's - almost like breaking one in ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts