Toyota Nation Forum banner

*** Official New Member Introduction Sticky ***

39K views 171 replies 137 participants last post by  Villarreal33 
#1 ·
This introduction sticky thread is meant for new forum members to introduce themselves to their fellow Toyota Nation members, but in particular to members in this specific vehicle model forum. Please keep this thread strictly to introducing yourself, and if you have a mechanical issue that needs assistance right away then please post a new thread in this forum.

Thank you, and welcome to Toyota Nation! :hi:

#2 ·
Hello Everyone,

I joined here back on January and have about more than 40 posts but wanted to officially introduce myself. I own 2019 Camry LE with Aqua Galactic color and loving it so far except for the transmission ( who doesn`t have an issue anyways). I am following some great topics here and finding some good looking mods to apply to my car. I am no good installing anything to my car so don`t be mad if i ask to many questions :D

#3 ·
This introduction sticky thread is meant for new forum members to introduce themselves to their fellow Toyota Nation members, but in particular to members in this specific vehicle model forum. Please keep this thread strictly to introducing yourself, and if you have a mechanical issue that needs assistance right away then please post a new thread in this forum.

Thank you, and welcome to Toyota Nation! :hi:

Howdy I went to Honda’s back in The 80 after having a couple old Celicas and a Corolla. Well I broke weak and got a Hyundai Sonata in 2013 thinking it would last [emoji2959] . Well after the oil thinning DI and countdown to rod failure we couldn’t take it any more. Just last week we got a nice 18 2.5 SXE and I’m back[emoji56]

#5 ·
Hey there everyone, and welcome to the TN forums! If you have any problems or questions regarding how to use any of the features here, don't hesitate to ask any of the mods via PM.

Reactions: vinomoney84
#7 ·
Hey everyone.

I just joined here the other day. Just got my first Toyota ever a few days ago. 2019 Camry SE, Galactic Aqua Mica exterior, Black interior. I'm loving this car so far. Pretty much joined this forum to learn more stuff about the platform. I've already learned a lot about the platform so far and have got plenty of ideas for visual modifications I want to do to my Camry.

#8 ·
Hi
I’ve been here for a while while there was a 2000 Solara in the family.
The Solara has gone to the Happy Toyota Car Show in the sky. My son got the 2014 Camry and I just bought a 2018 LE.

I’m much more interested in keeping this Camry alive as long as I am, as opposed to more cosmetic interests.

#9 · (Edited)
Moving over from L to T

Long time Toyota fan here, my first car (to me) was a 74 Corolla 2 doors, 4 speed with rusted floorboards. Just traded my great driving dynamics, 3.5l awd Lexus IS for a more gas frugal 2019 XSE, 2.5l.

I was impressed with the car on paper, and for the short drive of a rental unit in LE trim. I am more impressed with the XSE's suspension and handling after a week of ownership, and that week's spirited drive gave me 600km for 45l, or 7.5l/100km of mixed hwy/city driving. The console still says 8.5l/100km, so yeah readings are under estimated.

#12 ·
Hi! My name is Simon Chuo and I just joined this Toyota Forum. I purchased a 2019 toyota camry se in galactic aqua mica brand new and hope to give owners feedback on my day-to-day experiences living with the new camry. It barely has 2000 miles on it and I enjoy driving it so far. It's not as sharp to drive as my 2013 honda accord, but I hope it doesn't have any oil burning or oil dilution issues that my accord has had for a while now.

#14 ·
I brought home a 19' XSE V6!
Back in Oct/Nov of 08, I traded in a 06' GTO for a 09 Camry LE. I miss that car, but it was the right choice for my family. The Camry has served me well over the past 10 years, and I am passing it on to my son, who will be getting his license next year.

My new Camry has me excited again! I got it tinted yesterday, and it looks great! I don't think I'm going to do much to it, but I am going to take care of it. I already have a set of Weathertech floor mats installed. Those are amazing, and are worth every penny. Not a shill, just excited!

Thanks for having me!

Attachments

#20 ·
In that Photo, is your Window just very dirty or the Camera just makes it look that way. I see lots of small round circles like I have a few of but maybe that's just your Camera. I also see a very large area at the bottom that looks different compared to the rest, but again could just be your Camera making the Photo look like that.

#25 ·
I looked under mine today and was surprised to see that they tint right over that part and go about 1/2" past the dots, so it seems like the tint can stick to it.

It looks identical to yours from outside, I'm guessing they did the same.

#34 ·
Hey everyone, just picked up a 2019 XSE V6 this weekend in the Wind Chill white/ Black. Looking forward to having a car with decent features and comfort level as previous cars were all 2dr Sport Coupes. Looking to see what hidden items are on the vehicle and start some modding to make the car my own.

#38 ·
I have had my 2019 XSE since mid February. So far no issues but I am a low milage driver with this car (only about 6K so far). I really like this Toyota. My first Camry but Imhave owned a 99 4Runner and an 05 4Runner. The 99 was the best vehicle I ever had and regret selling it with about 170K on it. Never had a major problem and the buyer still owns it, trouble free with over 200K. I’m retired now in SW Fl. where 4WD is not necessary (at least for me :)