Toyota Nation Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
19' XSE V6
6 Posts
I circled in red the dots showing in your Photo, but that could just be dust or your Camera making it look that way.
You circled areas in the factory black area. Yes, that is just dirt/dust. The tint has no visible flaws... Yet. We'll see after a few days in direct sunlight.

·
Registered
235 Posts
The part I circled in this one is the factory dots Toyota put on the window. It's thick enough that you can feel it, so tint can't adhere to that part. It's the same black circles around the rear-view mirror mount.
I looked under mine today and was surprised to see that they tint right over that part and go about 1/2" past the dots, so it seems like the tint can stick to it.

It looks identical to yours from outside, I'm guessing they did the same.

·
Registered
244 Posts
They all do. Look at the black border that runs around the entire edge of the window.
I see it now, that part looks good on mine. It just looked a lot bigger in the photo. Mine just has quite a few small clear dots in different locations where it doesn't look tinted. My guess this is caused by dust being left under the tint during the process.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I brought home a 19' XSE V6!

Back in Oct/Nov of 08, I traded in a 06' GTO for a 09 Camry LE. I miss that car, but it was the right choice for my family. The Camry has served me well over the past 10 years, and I am passing it on to my son, who will be getting his license next year.

My new Camry has me excited again! I got it tinted yesterday, and it looks great! I don't think I'm going to do much to it, but I am going to take care of it. I already have a set of Weathertech floor mats installed. Those are amazing, and are worth every penny. Not a shill, just excited!

Thanks for having me!

Very nice!! Looks just like mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good Day, My wife's, our first Toyota and going from a 03 Ford Ranger Edge, to this lightly used 2018 XSE in Pre-dawn Mica. 7700 miles.
IMG_3376.JPG

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought a 2019 Camry Hybrid SE yesterday. It did not come with blind spot monitoring or parking sensors and I am looking into options to have these installed either at the dealership or elsewhere aftermarket. I would be interested to know about your experiences.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hiya - 2x new Camry owner. 2016 SE, and traded it in for a 2019 XSE in Jan 2019. Its like a totally different car. Love everything about it other than smelling coolant every time I exit the vehicle.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey everyone, just picked up a 2019 XSE V6 this weekend in the Wind Chill white/ Black. Looking forward to having a car with decent features and comfort level as previous cars were all 2dr Sport Coupes. Looking to see what hidden items are on the vehicle and start some modding to make the car my own.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New owner just bought a 2020 Camry XSE V6 white and black with red interior but waiting for the dealer to get it in stock. Seems like such a long wait. Currently driving a 2008 civic lx standard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 35 of 35 Posts