Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
35,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This introduction sticky thread is meant for new forum members to introduce themselves to their fellow Toyota Nation members, but in particular to members in this specific vehicle model forum. Please keep this thread strictly to introducing yourself, and if you have a mechanical issue that needs assistance right away then please post a new thread in this forum.

Thank you, and welcome to Toyota Nation! :hi:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Bought a 2012 Corolla LE about 3 months ago, and have to say I don't think I've ever been as happy with any purchase before. Replaced a 2000 Altima that I bought new; mama always said drive a car until the wheels fall off, and I did!

·
Registered
2 Posts
We have a 2009 2ZR-FE Corolla 1.8 hatch with 150,000km in Auckland NZ. Started doing our own maintenance and trouble shooting so will likely be researching here on TN and maybe some questions, looks like a good forum.

·
Registered
2010 Toyota Corolla S
18 Posts
Hello! I bought a used 2010 Toyota Corolla S last week with 153,000 miles! Needs some loving. Just finished detailing and clay baring it. Going to the junkyard this weekend to get some missing black plastic front fender liner pieces. Thanks to this forum I was able to get my fog lights working! ?

·
Registered
2016 RAV4 Limited / 2010 Corolla CE
1 Posts
Hello everyone! I've been a long time lurker, but a first time member to ToyotaNation and looking forward to discussing our automotive passions! I've got a 2010 Toyota Corolla CE that I picked up at 60K kms 6 years ago and am currently at 235K kms and she's still running strong.

I'm a huge Toyota fan (picked up a 2016 RAV4 Limited earlier this year) and contemplating on picking up a 11th gen Corolla S 6-speed to replace my 2010 Corolla and let the modding begin :cool:

IMG_20180921_222121.jpg IMG_20190524_223020.jpg

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi everyone, owner of a nicely kept 2010 Matrix XRS Automatic. Currently over 127k miles.

As with any teenager and their first car, I'm interested in some BASIC modifications to make the car a little more personal. I've already installed a new Pioneer head unit with my friend, which is the most extensive modification I've ever done. Literally the first kind of major mod I've done. I changed the shift knob too, so there's that!

·
Registered
2009 Toyota Corolla CE
46 Posts
Hello everyone. I'm from Ontario Canada. I bought a used 2009 Corolla CE last August. Love It!

·
Registered
2013 Corolla s 5speed Nautical Blue
3 Posts
Hello Toyota Nation! I reside in Southern Ontario, Canada and recently picked up my first Toyota (2nd if you count the Vibe I used to own). I found a 2013 Nautical blue Corolla S 5speed in great condition, with only 100k kilometers. It's been driving like a dream compared to my previous vehicle. Have a great day everyone!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good morning everyone. I just came across a 2010 Corolla S with 74K miles on it. I had to get a car that was reliable, fuel efficient and would last a long long time. Anyway, I'll be asking a bunch of questions regarding maintenance and any other issues that crop up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone! Just got a 2011 toyota corolla sports sedan with a 65k miles on it. I joined this forum hoping to learn some tips and troubleshooting techniques on my car. I can't share much because I'm new to automobile but I know I will learn a lot from you guys. Thank you and God bless us!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
Just signed up to do some reading and hopefully I'll have something helpful to share some day!
I have a 2013 Corolla, manual. I purchased new and it now has 311,000 kms (mostly highway). It has been very reliable with minimal work done.
Thanks for providing this forum.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello,
I have 2013 Corolla S with the appearance & interior packages. I need to do some maintenance like change tranny fluid, and want to replace a few items like tweeters and door speakers and this looked like the go-to place to get the best info and advice. Mine now has 85k miles and not one problem, only the usual, oil changes, front brakes, and tires. I keep mine waxed and am anal about dings and scratches so it almost looks like new. I have been pleased with it. I look forward to visiting and thanks for the membership.
2013 Toy Car.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone,
Just found this forum. I have a 09 matrix a manual I've had for a little while now. Engine is stock, have replaced bumper, fenders, headlights and new stereo system. Glad to be here and share ideas and ask and answer questions when I can!

·
Super Moderator
2006 Corolla XRS
8,890 Posts
Hi everyone,
Just found this forum. I have a 09 matrix a manual I've had for a little while now. Engine is stock, have replaced bumper, fenders, headlights and new stereo system. Glad to be here and share ideas and ask and answer questions when I can! View attachment 298729
Welcome to TN!

·
Registered
2008 4Runner Limited 4WD, 2009 Matrix S AWD, 2014 Sienna SE
1 Posts
Checking in from Atlanta GA

In the garage...
1. 2014 Toyota Sienna SE
2. 2009 Toyota Matrix S AWD
3. 2008 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4WD

The 4Runner has been the main squeeze & focus for the past 4 years (see goxplor4x4.com), but I just picked up a 2009 Matrix S AWD and hope to give it some new life.

Does anyone know if the headlight housings are interchangeable between a 2009 Corolla and Matrix? Looking to drop in some halos/LEDs in the new race car. 😎

-DaddyBadger

·
Registered
2010 Corolla S
575 Posts
Not new but been a long time. Recently picked up another 2010 Corolla S after around 7 years this time, 5 speed manual. Driving turbo MR2's for a daily driver can be unpractical and gas inefficient after a few years. 7 years prior I had a 2010 S with many mods for the time period. I also own(ed) 3 other SW20 MR2's, one recently sold and another currently in a rebuild stage. Good to see many familiar faces!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts