Toyota Nation Forum banner

*** Official New Member Introduction Sticky ***

11K views 33 replies 32 participants last post by  ECOLE 
#1 ·
This introduction sticky thread is meant for new forum members to introduce themselves to their fellow Toyota Nation members, but in particular to members in this specific vehicle model forum. Please keep this thread strictly to introducing yourself, and if you have a mechanical issue that needs assistance right away then please post a new thread in this forum.

Thank you, and welcome to Toyota Nation! :hi:

#3 ·
Hi all,
I am a new member here and our family drives a 2004 Corolla and the one I drive is a 2017SE. The 2017 replaced a 2009 smart car that was given to me by my father. Unfortunately for the smart the alternator bit the dust and the cost of replacing it made it not worth replacing.
Art K

#5 ·
Seems like the right place for my first post. New guy here, have driven 4-runners in the past, now currently have a Jeep for my daily driver, and a '99 M3 for my fun car. I just inherited a '16 Corolla LE with about 9000 miles on it from my dad, he's not driving any more so he wants to have it. I'm going to have my older son drive it in the winter (he drives a '98 M3 that's awful in the winter), but eventually this will be my current 13 year old's first car.

I'm going to be looking for ways to make this car a little "cooler" for a teenager. I'm super excited that it's going to be crazy safe, reliable, and an awesome first car for him, but I want to add some coolness factor to it. One thing for sure I'll be adding is an aftermarket audio system, I already appreciate all the info I've found via the search function.

Thanks!

#6 ·

This introduction sticky thread is meant for new forum members to introduce themselves to their fellow Toyota Nation members, but in particular to members in this specific vehicle model forum. Please keep this thread strictly to introducing yourself, and if you have a mechanical issue that needs assistance right away then please post a new thread in this forum.

Hello, I’m a second time owner of a Toyota Corolla which my first was a brand new 1990 in light blue when I lived in Michigan. 6 weeks ago, I purchased a 2017 Toyota Corolla LE in red with the black interior and grey trim which my ex’s manufactured. Love the car! It gets noticed a lot. Now in Texas.

#16 ·

Hi All,
Snofie here. Buying a 2014 Corolla S today. Got some questions about things I should be looking out for. Glad to be here!

#19 ·
I'm a little late but I bought my first Toyota in May 2021 on my 35th birthday. Its a blue metallic 2017 Corolla LE. Only had 44,000 miles. Last car was a 2007 Honda Civic LX 5 speed I had for over 9 years (2012-2021) and before that was a 1998 Honda Civic EX 5 speed I had for about 5 years (2007-2012). Wasn't a fan of the 1.5L turbo Honda so I decided to go to Toyota since cost, reliability and fuel mileage are at the top of my list.

I actually had a new 2021 Corolla hatchback 6 speed ordered in January 2021 but they didn't know if they would ever get it so I ended up with my 2017.

#21 ·
Good evening!

I've been away for a minute, but things are getting back in order and I'm able to focus on the 'rolla once again! She's a 2015 S with a few mods;
  • Eibach Pro-sport springs
  • KYB Excel-G Struts (-1.25")
  • LED marker conversion
  • K&N Drop-in air filter
Pretty soon I hope to replace the factory HU, tint the windows, add roofrack, front lip and deck spoilers.

Wheel Cloud Tire Car Sky

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Cheers!

#23 ·
Hello,
My Name is Miguel. I own a 2014 Corolla S that I bought in 2014. Recently decided that I should put some money in to the car to spiff it up since it only has 66k and would be way cheaper than buying something new right now. Look forward to gaining inspiration from some of the great looking Rollas I've seen here.