Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
35,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This introduction sticky thread is meant for new forum members to introduce themselves to their fellow Toyota Nation members, but in particular to members in this specific vehicle model forum. Please keep this thread strictly to introducing yourself, and if you have a mechanical issue that needs assistance right away then please post a new thread in this forum.

Thank you, and welcome to Toyota Nation! :hi:

·
Registered
19 Corolla HB
62 Posts
Hello forum. I just picked up my second Toyota yesterday. Details in my signature. I'm really enjoying it. I test drove three of them over the past 2 months to make sure it was the car for me. It will be my daily driver. First Toyota was a 2010 Prius. The Prius did one thing very well (mpg) but it just didn't hold my interest as a driver for very long. The Corolla is by far a more fun to drive vehicle and mpg is still really good.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hey guys,

New to this forum, I'm picking up my brand new '19 hatchback in blue later this week. I got the se (base model) manual version. I also have a 13' Scion FRS and have been a member of that community for years. I saw the value of that forum so I figured I'd join some specific for the corolla.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Jello everyone, picked up my Blue Flame XSE on April 2nd fresh off the transporter. This is my first Toyota and 300 miles later I'm loving it.

My only complaint is the lack of Android Auto but I'm hoping it'll come in a OTA update.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi All, I just picked up a Blue Flame SE 6 speed and am loving it. I am sure I will have many questions to ask in remedying the small quarks I come across. I have already change out the Incan bulbs for LED, why is this not standard at this day and age, They can come up with LED headlights but not the little inexpensive simple ones.

·
Registered
2019 Corolla XSE
16 Posts
Hello forum members! I lost my 2010 Yaris in an accident with a bigrig and since insurance wouldn't fix it for me I stepped into a new 2019 Corolla XSE hatch 6MT. It's really nice! Looking forward to sharing info with you for enjoying the ride! Looking forward to eventually swapping out suspension parts and getting some new shoes (Volk TE37 wishes and caviar dreams) Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
677 Posts
Hello All!

Pretty new to the forums, lurked around for a bit when I had my '05 Corolla, but I recently bought my 2020 Sedan XSE in Blueprint and have loved nearly every moment of it. Can't wait to put tons of miles and love into this thing.

Reactions: M20A-FKS

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hello All!

Pretty new to the forums, lurked around for a bit when I had my '05 Corolla, but I recently bought my 2020 Sedan XSE in Blueprint and have loved nearly every moment of it. Can't wait to put tons of miles and love into this thing.
Congratulations! The 2020 Corolla SE would have been my choice, but the low profile wheel and tire set (like them) wouldn't work on my bumpy dirt driveway.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hello again. I finally bought the car Saturday

Silver 2019 Corolla Hatchback SE.
All Weather Floormat Package
Moonstone Interior
Build Date May, 2019

Driving impressions after 208 miles:

Better than I remembered from the test drive. Car feels more substantial than it's size indicates. When I glance at the dash I find myself driving 5-10 miles per hour faster than I thought I was. Comfortable. Corners great.

Still in break-in so I'm not testing speed yet, but easily hits freeway merge speeds when I goose it.

Impressed with standard tech.

I should have opted for Blind Spot Monitor. The stylish but very small rear window makes a major blind spot. I should have checked during test drive. Folding rear seats down helps.

Overall very happy with the car. Perfect for the mixed driving I do in the Northern California vineyard country. Today's drive to Lake Sonoma was dreamy. 43 MPG.

·
Registered
14 Posts
new 2020 corolla SE

Hello all, just got my new Corolla SE 7/23. I absolutely love it! I drove my wife's '08 for almost two years after she upgraded to a new Camry. I decided I needed my own upgrade and I am glad I did. I've been on this forum a lot trying to learn about what I can upgrade myself. I ordered LED bulbs, which I will be installing today. Also, waiting for speaker/stereo info so I can do that as well. Thanks for all the info!

·
Registered
2020 Toyota Corolla Sedan SE (6-MT)
331 Posts
Hello all. I purchased a Super-White 2020 Corolla SE Sedan with 6-spd manual on Saturday 8/23/2019. I couldn't pass up the steal of a price, since the dealer was trying to move the car for over 4 months with no luck. No love for the manual for the general U.S. population it would seem. :p I opted for the manual SE sedan over a manual XSE hatch because I felt the sedan had a more matured, sophisticated look compared to the more youthful appearing hatch. My previous car was a Super-White 2015 Yaris SE hatchback 5-spd manual, with some modest, tasteful enhancements (TRD rear sway bar, Super-White shark-fin antennae, etc.) - another youthful, fun little hatch.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Just picked up a new 2019 Corolla Hatchback XSE 6MT in Blizzard Pearl. Will be using this car purely as a commuter to keep my Infiniti G37 S Coupe 6MT as a weekend car. Very happy with this Toyota.

Reactions: Eduk8tor
1 - 20 of 128 Posts