Toyota Nation Forum banner
101 - 120 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Corolla Hatchback SE 6MT
2 Posts
Hi! 👋

Just bought a new Corolla Hatchback SE 6MT a couple of weeks ago, my first Toyota! Been lurking the forum the past couple of weeks getting ideas and learning about my car. Y'all have some sweet rides! 😎

I just had mine detailed first time!

·
Registered
2022 Toyota Corolla Hatchback XSE 6MT (MGM)
7 Posts
Just picked up a new 2022 Corolla Hatchback XSE with a manual transmission last week. On the 120 mile drive home from the dealership, I averaged 37.5 mpg on the highway. That's a number I haven't seen before on any of my previous commuter cars. Happy to be back behind the wheel of a Toyota (I've had two 86s and one Tacoma in the past; with plenty of Toyota/Lexus cars in the family).

·
Registered
12 Posts
First Toyota ever. Decided to buy brand new so I would be the only one to maintain it from the day it was made. 2022 SE blue crush CVT. Japan VIN. Saw it on the lot and was like damn that's nice for an econobox. The interior in these cars is fantastic for the money I really liked the blue stitch interior. It has some stupid over priced dealer installed accessories but overall I'm happy with my purchase.

Attachments

·
Registered
2022 Toyota Corolla Hatchback XSE 6MT (MGM)
7 Posts
First Toyota ever. Decided to buy brand new so I would be the only one to maintain it from the day it was made. 2022 SE blue crush CVT. Japan VIN. Saw it on the lot and was like damn that's nice for an econobox. The interior in these cars is fantastic for the money I really liked the blue stitch interior. It has some stupid over priced dealer installed accessories but overall I'm happy with my purchase.
What is the indicator letter and position in the VIN for Japan assembly?

·
Registered
22' Corolla Hatch SE 6Spd
43 Posts
I just took delivery of a 2022 Corolla Hatchback SE 6MT in the special red color! So far I'm in love with it and the people I've shown it to are shocked at how nice it is, and how not boring it is. Can't wait to get some tint, the OEM spoiler, 17's and real rubber on this baby but one day at a time right?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Congrats! Didn't know sedans can also be assembled in Japan. Thought only HBs.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey guys. Im new to the forum and im here to learn. Ive had multiple Tacomas so im not new to Toyota but this will be our first Toyota car. My girlfriend is picking up a 22 Corolla SE in Blueprint in a couple weeks. Can anyone tell me if floormats (husky, weathertech) from a '21 will fit a '22?

·
Registered
'21 Corolla Apex SE - 6mt - 👽
2,003 Posts
Hey guys. Im new to the forum and im here to learn. Ive had multiple Tacomas so im not new to Toyota but this will be our first Toyota car. My girlfriend is picking up a 22 Corolla SE in Blueprint in a couple weeks. Can anyone tell me if floormats (husky, weathertech) from a '21 will fit a '22?
Yes there is little to no difference between 21-22

·
Registered
9 Posts
That sounds identical to my story. Ive had multiple Tacos ('21 F150 now) and love toyotas. My girlfriends Corolla SE in Blueprint will be here in a couple weeks. I ordered her the Huskys off of Amazon last night. They were for a 2020 but the same part number as the 22 on the husky site. If they dont fit ill send them back but im betting they do.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
🤣 - dude you quoted your own post and agreed with it lmao

Font Screenshot Parallel Number Communication Device

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'll reply to your post and quote it so that you feel a little better.

We are picking up our 22 Corolla S Hatchback CVT this week. It's not my first Toyota car, my first hatch and I've owned Tacoma's like you.

It's a huge selling point for us that the hatch is built in Japan in the same factory as the most reliable Toyota's we've owned!! So looking forward to the full speed dynamic cruise control and hoping the reliability is still there.

I'll mostly lurk on the this forum now and then, but thanks to all the contributors and moderators.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Reactions: JDM_arc
101 - 120 of 127 Posts