Toyota Nation Forum banner
121 - 127 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
21 Corolla LE, 15 Tacoma TRD Sport, 03 Corolla CE
2 Posts
Hi all, I've been lurking in the forums for a while and finally decided to make an account.
I bought a 21' Blueprint CE in mid July. I moved from my 03 with 277k miles which will now be my winter commuter. I also own a 15 Tacoma that my husband dailies and we off-road.

So far, I've installed a 12" Alpine R with a little 600 watt Alpine amp, ceramic coated, tinted, messed around with the emblems (blackout, delete, etc), put a light tint on the rear tails, made some stickers etc. while waiting on the main projects.
I have some wheels currently in the mail as well as some other fun goodies. This is my first time having fun modifying my own daily, but modification will stay fairly light; it's still an econobox, I just wanted to give it a bit of personality.

I post updates on what I'm up to on my instagram @NotSo_JDM

Car Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle
Car Land vehicle Wheel Sky Tire

Automotive parking light Tire Car Plant Vehicle

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

Sky Car Vehicle Tire Vehicle registration plate

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all! Sales guy at a Nissan store here. Took in a 2021 Blue Flame Hatch XSE 6MT on trade in mid October and accidentally fell in love just moving it around the building. I've put about 2,500 miles on it since and I'm beyond happy. There have only been a couple of tiny quirks since! I have a 2012 2.0t Genesis Coupe as well, but that's staring to get moved to the sidelines as a full on project car with the addition of the 'Yota.

·
Registered
'21 Corolla Hatch, Blue Flame/Black Roof, 6MT
7 Posts
Hi everyone. I bought a '21 XSE 6MT hatch in May. Had it ordered locally and it was taking forever but I finally found one a few hundred miles away and scooped it up. My wife owns a Rav4 Prime and I also own a '10 Tundra Rock Warrior to tow my Suzuki Samurais (with Toyota axles) to the rocks. I plan to autocross this hatch and hopefully do a track day next summer. I found a good deal on some lightweight wheels but will need some assistance on the difference in offset; I'll post in another thread.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
56 Posts
Very nice! Welcome aboard.

Sadly, I don't have my 2022 SE Upgrade Sedan yet.
Still months before it's delivered.

How's your Nissan dealership doing in this crazy times?
I looked into the Sentra a few weeks ago but didn't feel like it was a fit for me.

Reactions: Zuktoy

·
Registered
21 Corolla LE, 15 Tacoma TRD Sport, 03 Corolla CE
2 Posts
Hi everyone. I bought a '21 XSE 6MT hatch in May. Had it ordered locally and it was taking forever but I finally found one a few hundred miles away and scooped it up. My wife owns a Rav4 Prime and I also own a '10 Tundra Rock Warrior to tow my Suzuki Samurais (with Toyota axles) to the rocks. I plan to autocross this hatch and hopefully do a track day next summer. I found a good deal on some lightweight wheels but will need some assistance on the difference in offset; I'll post in another thread.
Oh shit, you off-road too? Nice!
I have a 15 Tacoma DCLB Sport that my husband and I wheel when we get the chance. I'd love to rally my 9th gen, but that's not in the budget at the moment 😅

Tire Plant Wheel Car Vehicle

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all,

I figured I would join this forum so I can better learn about my recent purchase, a 2019 Corolla HB XSE with a 6MT. It was leased prior and only had 10,000 Miles. The drive back wowed me with the incredible gas mileage compared to my other car, an 03 Camry 😅. I have some questions and comments in regards to the E210, but I look forward to discussing with this community in time.

121 - 127 of 127 Posts