Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
34,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This introduction sticky thread is meant for new forum members to introduce themselves to their fellow Toyota Nation members, but in particular to members in this specific vehicle model forum. Please keep this thread strictly to introducing yourself, and if you have a mechanical issue that needs assistance right away then please post a new thread in this forum.

Thank you, and welcome to Toyota Nation! :hi:

·
Registered
5 Posts
New to the toyota nation but im on my second tercel: a 95 4 door DX. looking for advice on how to aquire a 4EFTE or 5EFTE(Preferably) i live in Canada and online searches for performance upgrades and websites have left me frustrated af. Any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all, looking forward to learning more about my Tercel and getting some maintenance done.

I come from the 4runner world, but had been looking for a Tercel to commute with so I can do some major maintenance items to my 4runner.

Gotta say, kind of in love with this little car.. I'll try to post some pics tonight. I've been having a lot of fun driving it. 🚗

·
Registered
1982 Tercel 4-Door, automatic
4 Posts
I bought my first 82 Tercel DX in 1995 and always regretted selling it. I’ve seen this Tercel parked for about two months and finally stopped to tell the owner he is selling it to me.
I gave him $350 and it has a straight body, matching numbers engine and tranny and all the badging (taken off). I can’t wait to do a full resto on it.
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Automotive parking light
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
80 tercel hatchback f20c rwd
1 Posts
Heyoooo new guy here from vancouver bc
I have a Rwd converted, honda f20c powered. 1980 hatchback in the most amazing green!

seen a few people post up about other rwd tercels

would love to meet them!

here is a couple photos of my junk (the car)

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Tercel 4 wheel drive wagon
1 Posts
Roy'zToy'z here first time looking at the site. A daughter picked up a 94 Tercel in an auction, liked it, when it was wrecked, she bought another 94 Tercel. Another daughter needed a car, I found an old 80's hatch back, she said daddy I can't drive a stick, well she learned to love it. My son got an 83 4 by wagon used, eventually I bought it and now my adventure has gotten deeper, a little more mechanical work and we can talk about the body and paint... Oh there was the 79 Corlooa wagon, and Pick up. and Cressida, and Selica. Now to start with Asian Carb rebuild.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good Afternoon All,

I currently am living abroad in Africa and picked up a pretty banged up 1991 Toyota Starlet (EP81) My intent is to bring it back with me to the US, but it needs significant repairs and fixing. Looking for all tips and tricks to help me out! I have seen a lot of repair videos on YouTube and I have to say Scotty Kilmer makes me laugh too much. Wondering if anybody has solid websites or online shops for repair parts, or compatibility with other chassis out there. Thanks for the warm welcome!
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Car Vehicle registration plate Automotive side-view mirror

·
Registered
5 Posts
Having trouble with an inaccurate speedometer in a 1997 Tercel with 75k miles. The fast you go the further it is off, so a reading of 90 mph on the speedomterr is is really around 65 mph. Under 30 mph it seeems to read the correct speed. Any ideas?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts