Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
35,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This introduction sticky thread is meant for new forum members to introduce themselves to their fellow Toyota Nation members, but in particular to members in this specific vehicle model forum. Please keep this thread strictly to introducing yourself, and if you have a mechanical issue that needs assistance right away then please post a new thread in this forum.

Thank you, and welcome to Toyota Nation! :hi:

·
Registered
2 Posts

I own a black 2014 Venza XLE AWD with 20 inch wheels, purchased in June 2018. I am with the 99% here that like their Venzas.

·
Registered
2012 Venza Limited
51 Posts
Venza Lover

Hello Team,
Member since 2006.
Former Tacoma, Tundra, Lexus owner.
Still own 2016 Blizzard Pearl Sienna XLE
Now I drive a 2012 Red Venza Limited.
Mayonaise not much to be desired if you own a Limited Edition.
I said I would buy one when they came out and made good on it yesterday.

The RED DEVIL as I will call her is already in a love affair with me.

These things are awesome.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello from Cary, NC USA

My wife has a 2015 Venza with 45k mi, and I'll probably look into doing a brake job on it, probably all 4 corners, but at least the front brakes. Lots of good info on the forum so far for this job.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello from Toronto, CA

Hi all!!! I am fairly new here, and just didn't get to introduce myself. Im from Toronto Ontario and have a 2016 Venza V6 limited dark blue. Overall a great vehicle, and a smooth ride, which I love about it, a few minor complaints towards the interior trim (fairly cheaply made) and the roof in particular. If anyone that had the chance to resolve the roof popping sound issue, can you please have a look at the previous thread "Well, that's that. Toyota won't fix my roof." Just don't think it is necessary posting a new thread about a known issue. Other than that, great forum, and very informative, along with good looking Venzas!

·
Registered
1 Posts
My wife and I own a 2013 Venza, superb grey, with 75k. We've owned it for nearly 3 years. It's been very good. Looking for some tips and impressions here.
Thanks.

·
Registered
14 Venza LE 3.5 fwd
120 Posts
Hey folks, I just bought a 2014 Venza LE 3.5 fwd with only 83k to replace my 08 avalon that the trans died out on...with 177k. I hope to get as many easy miles on my Venza.

·
Registered
2013 Venza
2 Posts
Newbie says "Hi" 😀
New to this site but NOT new to Toyotas, having owned an unbroken chain of one model or another continuously since 1984 when we bought our first, a Camry.
Currently own a dressed out 2013 Venza XLE purchased off-lease, and LOVE this vehicle second only to the '06 Highlander it replaced. VERY sorry That Toyota chose to discontinue this model line!
Currently have only 66K on it but as this model inevitably begins to "age out" I've become more interested in following postings here which might give a clue to symptoms (and, hopefully, remedies) particular to common problems that may occur.

·
DasDatGuy
2011 Toyota Venza
2 Posts
Whats Up!!!???
New to the site and I own a 2011 Venza (base). Currently, it will be my project car until my lil girl takes it off my hands in 2 years. Currently at 130k and doing well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey everyone. I thought I would be creating a new account this evening but it turns out that I already had one! I created one back in 2015 to ask ONE question about the ‘05 Vibe (aka Matrix) I had back then.

I picked up my 2014 Toyota Venza V6 XLE AWD two days ago. It’s the Blizzard Pearl (white) with the light leather interior. So far I’m very happy with it. It has plenty of power, is like driving a pillow and checks off all the boxes. I picked it up because I need a replacement work vehicle. I do about 50,000km (31,000 miles) per year. Before the Venza I used my 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 3.0L V6 turbo diesel. It was an awesome vehicle, but like all Chrysler products, it was plagued with issues. The most redeeming qualities of the Jeep were the Mercedes Benz turbo diesel and 5-speed automatic transmission. I picked it up with 172,000km (107,000 miles) and ran it up to 382,000km (237,000 miles). For a 5000lbs vehicle it was very fuel efficient, but it was time to move on.

I’ve had great success with other forums for helping me research, ask questions and learn. I’m sure I’ll get the same experience here.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys!

Just bought a 2016 Limited Venza, blizzard pearl white with black leather interior. Coming from a 99 Tercel with 483,000 km, this thing is a definite upgrade!

·
Registered
2 Posts
This introduction sticky thread is meant for new forum members to introduce themselves to their fellow Toyota Nation members, but in particular to members in this specific vehicle model forum. Please keep this thread strictly to introducing yourself, and if you have a mechanical issue that needs assistance right away then please post a new thread in this forum.

Thank you, and welcome to Toyota Nation! :hi:
I am a new member, being the proud owner of a 2015 Venza for two weeks now! Quite pleased so far!! Looking forward to learning more and meeting other users, especially if there are those who use their Venza's for camping.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys!

Just bought a 2016 Limited Venza, blizzard pearl white with black leather interior. Coming from a 99 Tercel with 483,000 km, this thing is a definite upgrade!
I just came from a 1997 Tercel, nearly 300,000 km. I keep thinking I have to return my Venza as a rental as that was the only time I drove upgraded cars. Like the Venza but still drive the Tercel a bit so it's not offended! Plus I like the city mileage MUCH better! Trying to keep it going for a family member down the road.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Everybody!
I am taking possession of a 2010 Venza, 3.5, AWD, panarama roof, navi, Blizzard White with light grey leather
Very excited, its on a transporter coming from a Toyota dealer in PA on its way to me in FL.
Been a fan of the Venza for a long time, finally getting one, and my first Toyota.
Looking forward to lots of miles in style.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello!
Bought a 2015 Limited AWD in September. Really like it alot. Blizzard White, leather, just about every option.
Had 34,000 miles on it. My friend has an 09 with 210,000, so I believe it will last for a while.

·
Registered
2012 Venza V6 FWD
1 Posts
Hi Everyone!

I just bought a 2012 Venza XLE FWD in Black yesterday. Has right around 100,000 miles on it. Should be good for another 100!

It's replacing a 2005 Acura TL. Was looking for something more suited to home depot runs, camping, and hauling my bicycles around.

First order of business is to take my sound system out of the Acura and put it in the Venza.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts