Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
35,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This introduction sticky thread is meant for new forum members to introduce themselves to their fellow Toyota Nation members, but in particular to members in this specific vehicle model forum. Please keep this thread strictly to introducing yourself, and if you have a mechanical issue that needs assistance right away then please post a new thread in this forum.

Thank you, and welcome to Toyota Nation! :hi:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey,

I am a novice mechanic and just came into a 2010 RAV 4 6cyl. I'm just trying to learn all I can for repairs, parts knowledge etc. Did I join the right forum?

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
12,866 Posts
Hi there Nigel, and welcome to TN! Yes, you joined the right forum here at TN.

·
Registered
2010 RAV4
38 Posts
Hello toyotanation! New member here, transferred over here from another RAV4 site who just changed their site. Too much for me!
I have a 2010 Base V6 with about 96k very happy, trouble free miles.

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
13,604 Posts
Hello toyotanation! New member here, transferred over here from another RAV4 site who just changed their site. Too much for me!
I have a 2010 Base V6 with about 96k very happy, trouble free miles.
Welcome to the forums! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Admittedly, I knew of TN, but always read other websites first, and then would be out of time. My 07 V6 has 151K, so I need to spend more time in here and decided to register.

·
Registered
2008 RAV4 V6 Limited
1 Posts
Good Morning Toyota Nation,
When my mother picks up her 2019 RAV4 Hybrid XLE this evening, I'll be the proud owner of her 2008 RAV4 V6 Limited. I've driven it many times and while I think the ergonomics and looks could use some improving (which I'll be doing in the next couple of months), you can't deny the great combination of size, 4WD and the 2GR-FE V6!

I plan on making this RAV a "Safari Edition" by the end of the year, so if you know anyone who has done the same thing, please forward me their thread.

Also, if you have any suggestions on shocks, struts and brake pads, please PM.

Thanks and looking forward to moding the RAV4.

·
1998 T100 SR5 2WD
13,604 Posts
Welcome to the forums! :)

Post up some piccies of yer build as yer going along! ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts