Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
35,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This introduction sticky thread is meant for new forum members to introduce themselves to their fellow Toyota Nation members, but in particular to members in this specific vehicle model forum. Please keep this thread strictly to introducing yourself, and if you have a mechanical issue that needs assistance right away then please post a new thread in this forum.

Thank you, and welcome to Toyota Nation! :hi:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello, this is Torsten from Bend, OR.
Just got my TRD Offroad yesterday and love the truck. It's my first pickup truck. Looking forward to many adventures.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Muther of Pearls 🤩 - that there is a thing of Beauty \o/ much props for such an AMAZING Taco! Enjoy the hell out of it and congratz!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all,

My name is Daniel and I am the proud owner of a 2018 Cement Tacoma TRD Off road DBL Cab 4x4. I love my truck and this is the second Toyota truck I have owned. I recently sold my 1989 4 runner SR5 after a long and expensive rebuild of the truck. I loved every minute of driving it however, it was too much of a money pit for me so I needed to upgrade. I live in the heart of the Mojave Desert in California literally every turn is a possible new off road adventure. I am just now getting to a point for my build on my TRD and am hoping to find valuable information within this group to aid me in my build process. Who knows I may even find some locals here that may want to meet up for an adventure through the Mojave.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts