Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
2008 Highlander Base
35,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This introduction sticky thread is meant for new forum members to introduce themselves to their fellow Toyota Nation members, but in particular to members in this specific vehicle model forum. Please keep this thread strictly to introducing yourself, and if you have a mechanical issue that needs assistance right away then please post a new thread in this forum.

Thank you, and welcome to Toyota Nation! :hi:

·
Registered
19 Avalon Hybrid XLE
8 Posts
New Member from Colorado

Hi all,
Just drove home in my new wind chill pearl 2019 Avalon Hybrid XLE. I've been driving a 2005 Avalon Limited for the past 12 years and decided to buy my first "new" car. I've been looking at the Hybrid for some time now and really liked the improvements in the new generation. Being 6'4" the only negative was the headroom which required me to buy the XLE w/o Moonroof.

First impression driving home from dealership (60mi) was the engine performance being adequate but thinking it would be more peppy in low end torque. I've never driven a CVT tranny before so probably need to get used to it. Love everything about the car and getting 49.3 mpg driving home is the reason for buying this beautiful sedan :smile:

Looking forward to reading other posts from my fellow Avalon Hybrid owners. I already got good information regarding the "service" position for the wipers.

If anyone is contemplating buying a new Avalon Hybrid, now is a great time with the initial 3K rebate and 2K Loyalty rebate. Suffice to say, I got an unbelievable deal that I opted for the extended warranty for further peace of mind.

Now...time to hit the road.

·
TableRocked
183 Posts
New member from Branson West, Missouri. I pick up my windchill and graphite Limited Hybrid a week from today.

I’ve purchased new 7 Prius’s, 1 Hybrid Highlander, and 1 Solara SLE convertible in my lifetime.

After my 3 kids fully fly the coop in a year, I’ll be left with my 2019 Avalon Limited Hybrid, my 2018 Highlander Hybrid Limited Platinum, and the 2008 Solara SLE convertible. All in the white pearl and graphite.

I’m an electrical engineer, have researched the farce that is man made global warming, but love saving money at the pump with a hybrid.

·
Registered
2019 Avalon XSE Hybr
6 Posts
Just traded my 2013 Lexus CT200h for my 2019 Ruby Flare Pearl XSE. Great car. Looks good, more room, better mpgs, super quiet and refined. I really enjoy spending far less at the pump than my wife's RX350 and contributing less to earth's man made climate disaster in the making.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts