Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This introduction sticky thread is meant for new forum members to introduce themselves to their fellow Toyota Nation members, but in particular to members in this specific vehicle model forum. Please keep this thread strictly to introducing yourself, and if you have a mechanical issue that needs assistance right away then please post a new thread in this forum.

Thank you, and welcome to Toyota Nation! :hi:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks like I'll be the first to use this sticky after a few months! Just purchased a 2019 Camry XLE Hybrid

Exterior: Predawn Gray Mica
Interior: Ash Quilted Perforated Leather
Options:
Driver Assist Package
Bird's Eye View Camera
Navigation Package
Adaptive Headlights
Power Tilt/Slide Moonroof
Rear Dual USB Power Port Charger

Not new to TN as you can see from my join date, but my first post here. I usually frequent Club Lexus but have been a Toyota / Lexus owner and fan since the 80s including:
  • 87 Corolla FX-16
  • 92 Camry SE V6 5-speed
  • 98 Lexus GS400
  • 98 Lexus LS400
  • 2005 Lexus LS430 Ultra
  • 2016 Lexus LS460L Ultra
Looking forward to sharing experiences and learning.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just purchased a 2019 Camry Hybrid XLE in July. What a great vehicle - I am really impressed. Of course I have a long history of owning Toyotas - starting in 1971 - My first Toyota was a 71 Corona 4dr. During the gas shortage in the 70's while American car owners were getting 10 mpg I was getting 30. A lot of Toyotas since then

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
FAAQ2
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing