Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
2015 4 Runner SR5
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introduce yourself here! Here you can say hello, and then post any quesitons, DIYs, and/or pictures of your HL in the thread below. Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hello ! Was on this forum several years back, and I'm back again, interested in making Toyota my next car again. It is always very informative being here, and look forward to being part again, and chiming in to learn more. I'm interested in the 2020 Highlander like many others seem to be LOL ! Have a great day !

·
2015 4 Runner SR5
4,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello ! Was on this forum several years back, and I'm back again, interested in making Toyota my next car again. It is always very informative being here, and look forward to being part again, and chiming in to learn more. I'm interested in the 2020 Highlander like many others seem to be LOL ! Have a great day !
Welcome back!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Greetings all! My name is Danny and I am a new member here on TN. I discovered this site while doing research on the 2020 HL. Today, I just put in an order for the new 2020 HL Limited AWD in Moondust with Graphite Leather with the 12.3 inch touchscreen option. Hopefully it won't be too long before it comes in, but I look forward to reading the forums and learn more about the car while I wait.

-D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just ordered a 2020 Hybrid Platinum with Blizzard Pearl with Glazed Caramel leather interior. I added body side moldings, all-weather floor mats w/cargo mat, door edge guards, cargo net, and mudguards for $54,000 out-the-door including taxes, fees,etc...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just ordered a 2020 Hybrid Platinum with Blizzard Pearl with Glazed Caramel leather interior. I added body side moldings, all-weather floor mats w/cargo mat, door edge guards, cargo net, and mudguards for $54,000 out-the-door including taxes, fees,etc...
How much discount is that? Or did you pay the sticker price?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts