Toyota Nation Forum banner
101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well, finally here are a few photos of my 2004 XLS. When I bought it in mid December it had 134,000 miles and steel wheels with a horrible set of cheap hubcaps. I just had the nearly the nearly new Michelin Defenders mounted on 15" re-manufactured factory alloys. I didn't realize how bad those wheel covers looked.
Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Tire Automotive side marker light Automotive parking light Wheel Car

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thought I'd add a new photo. It shows my $210 "face lift." New grille and new headlights and about 35 minutes. Old grille had peeling chrome. Left headlight was gathering moisture. Time for new. Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate

·
Registered
2006 Avalon Limited pearl white.
314 Posts
Do you call her Merlot?

·
Registered
2006 Avalon Limited pearl white.
314 Posts
I call mine Pearl

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thought I'd add a new photo. It shows my $210 "face lift." New grille and new headlights and about 35 minutes. Old grille had peeling chrome. Left headlight was gathering moisture. Time for new. View attachment 340688
It looks brand new! I have a 2004 Avalon with headlights I just can't get to look clear. I'm considering replacement. May I ask, where did you get the headlights? Are you happy with the quality?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I found them on eBay. I bought them from 2 different sellers. They are both TYC brand. Prices vary quite a bit but you can usually find them for $50 to $75 each including shipping. My wife had found them on Amazon too. Installation just takes a few minutes. Originally I was going to have the auto service center a Sam's Club polish them. IIRC the cost was $30 for both. Then I noticed the seal was bad on thee left side it was getting moisture inside.

101 - 109 of 109 Posts