Toyota Nation Forum banner

181 - 200 of 285 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Southern Mississippi

Flexing after the bumper incident (those are T-100 replacement shocks with some more room to spare):

Rolling with poke:

Crappy cell phone pic

Before AAL

After AAL

BFG MT 325/60-15s on 15x12 MT Classic IIs. 3" Cornfed spacers up front and 2" shackles out back. Recently added 3" Tuff Country AALs to offset the camper sag. Also am going to fix the rake by removing crappy spacer and adding a better quality one. Am looking to aquire a set of 33s on some normal width wheels to fill in the wheel well gap. Currently, if the front bumper clears it. It'll crawl over it.

·
TacoHolic
219 Posts
You suck, Mike! :lol: I'm sooooo jealous!!!!
:clap:

These tricked trucks are so cool! Am I crazy for wanting to "roll my own" prerunner type truck out of a 2004, 5 lugger, Xtracab? The truck is paid for and soon I would like to make it my own, or am I throwing good money after bad? thanks!
a couple of the guys in my wheeling crew are 5 lug tacos converted into long travel... they are beasts...

you just have to build it right and you will have yourself a very capable desert rig...

·
Mad Scientist
17 Posts
My Taco

Very nice rides!! Good to see so many older trucks looking so good! Here are pics of mine as in the sig:

It's all stock:

After mudding a bit near Frederick, MD:

I need to take new pics...In Fall '09 I put BF Goodrich All Terrain tires on this, which really makes it look good.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Full body Line-X

99 Tacoma v6 PreRunner, full body linex treatment. Used to be Jade Green. Drooling may commence! Cost me $1600 bucks, way better than a $3000 paint job! I sprung for the UV protectant also, to keep the black from fading.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here's my 1999 Tacoma Prerunner TRD. She's all stock for now (except for the new system) until I get a better paying job and then I'm lifting it up. Still haven't decided on lifts yet but it should look nice when it's all said and done.

Like father, like son. His is a 1993 Toyota. He used to have an 1988 with I believe 38's Superswampers. I'll have to see if I can get a picture of it.

·
Premium Member
3,009 Posts
99 Tacoma v6 PreRunner, full body linex treatment. Used to be Jade Green. Drooling may commence! Cost me $1600 bucks, way better than a $3000 paint job! I sprung for the UV protectant also, to keep the black from fading.

]

love the line-x... I'd worry about the weight of the stuff though... I'd get mine done in army green!!!!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Tacoma double cab; 3" suspension Lift; 3" body lift; Race rock front coil covers; 33" Cooper Discoverer LT Tires; Dual exhaust; Westin bull bar w/lights; recently powder coated the rims matte black as well as the front bull bar; easily kicks friends body lifted Jeep Wrangler on 33's butt in any condition. :)

What kind of nerf bars is that? I like it. Where did you buy it? I want one for my Taco too.

181 - 200 of 285 Posts
About this Discussion
284 Replies
173 Participants
OwnerCS
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing