·
Registered
2004 Taco DC TRD 4x4
19 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Tundra
72 Posts

'96 Tacoma LX Xtra cab. 2.7L 4WD. In-channel window visors, pro-comp light bar, KC Daylighters, JBA Cat-back exhaust, Pacesetter header, Delta toolbox, Pioneer Premier DEH-P790 stereo with iPod adapter, sirius satelite radio and bluetooth.....I love my truck

sincle photo I also have added a Thule X-Sporter rack with a bike and fishing pole racks

P.S.the Jack Russel isn't mine, its my girlfriend's

·
Christian Pastor
2007 Tacoma 4X4
489 Posts
Here are some more of my 97' that I used to own. I'll start with some stock photos of when I first bought her and then some after I fixed her all up.

I believe this picture was taken after the first off roading trip.

This is what she hauled to a construction job site once. Notice the pics of at the material house and then at the job site to prove she did the trip without problems.

This last picture was taken somewhere in Wyoming. My band played a Christian youth camp and I followed behind the bus in my truck. I actually got 35 MPG too because I had little wind resistance behind the bus.

·
Registered
148 Posts
This was April 2005, cleaned up nicely! Other pics are past couple years chasing ducks, not so clean, but still not having to buy a fourwheeler!

·
Wicked Pissah!
'04 Tacoma SR5 4x4
3 Posts
Hey guys!

Brand new to the forum (this is my first post), and I thought I'd show off my ride...pretty much bone-stock 2004 Tacoma Xtracab V6 SR5 4x4 (couldn't find a TRD in my price range)...but it's been treating me great so far!

...sorry about the picture quality; the ol' camera sucks some pretty serious ass! :D

...here she is behind my other two loves, a 1985 Olds Cutlass Supreme 2-door I've converted to a 4-speed manual, and a 1967 Olds Cutlass Supreme 4-door...

21 - 40 of 287 Posts