Toyota Nation Forum banner

81 - 100 of 285 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I mounted it on the steering column which worked out well. The cord was threaded through the dash between the column and panel over to the OBD port (above gas pedal- you can see the black connector in the pic of the shifter). I like it, fun to play with and the display color has 8 or so cool colors to select. You put your engine size and gas tank size in when you set it up. I haven't verified the speed yet with my GPS, but if it is off, I can adjust that as well, you can check/clear DTC's with it too

Read more about it here: http://www.3n1autocomputer.com/

·
Registered
239 Posts
2000 Tacoma TRD

Rancho Quicklift
BFG All Terrain 32x11.50x15.

Had to take the old tires and wheels out for one last ride before I got new ones.

I have a black Fabtech Desert Guard that I am still needing to mount on, with a pair of Hella 500FF lights to go on that. Also I am going to be purchasing an intake for the truck as well.

·
WheelinIdaho
306 Posts
Just got my Old Man Emu kit installed. Here's before:

Here's After:

It's a very subtle lift, which is what I was wanting.
To me, it looks like it's SUPPOSED to be this high :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
So here are updated pics. New 16" mt classics with 285/75/r16 pro comp all terrains. Thats like 33" i think. Had to use 1.5 inch wheel spacers in front, putting them in back soon.

And after a test run...

I love this truck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Help

Hey all, I like the pics, there are some good one. I need some help. I am looking for a good trustworthy mechanic in or around Atlanta to replace a timing belt and water pump. does anybody have any suggestions? I appreciate it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
My 1997 v6 4x4 Taco with the following mods: 3" Toytec suspension lift, 32x11.50 BFG All-Terrain Tires, 15x10 Procomp Rockcrawler Series 51 Black Wheels, Custom Euro Taillights, Lund Bug-Shield, K&N Air Filter, JVC Radio Player, and some stickers...lol

·
I am very hard to find
34 Posts
Goldilocks

This is my 1996 Tacoma LX V-6 5-Speed 4X4, her name is Goldilocks:

All the vehicles where I come from have names; just like ships at sea they must be christened with some name that is
appropriate for them. Note the factory gold side graphics, and the gold emblems package--hence, Goldilocks.

The previous owner had his alloy wheels chromed; but then since the center caps were brushed silver, he painted them
himself with that imitation chrome spray which is nothing more than silver spray paint. Only 81,000 original miles on it
after twelve years, so I'm not complaining.

I picture it with no graphics stickers, sitting a few inches higher on Bilstein 5100s and running on steel 4Runner wheels
(painted black) with 31" BFG all terrains.

81 - 100 of 285 Posts
About this Discussion
284 Replies
173 Participants
OwnerCS
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing