Toyota Nation Forum banner

101 - 120 of 287 Posts

·
Psychotic Nubstick
02 coma 4x4 V6 SR5
118 Posts
My old baby, '92 Xtracab 4x4 PU 22RE... I drove the hell out of that wonderful truck, from 250k to 300k, until last Jan 1st, someone stole it, ripped the sound system out and set it on fire, the gas tank caught the flames and it went to the motor... [email protected]#$%ers....

Six months later I upgraded by 10 years, and to a more personally preferred paint job, the lack gutlessness is nice, too. Found her with 60k at a Toyota lot, the first owner upgraded to an '08 haha. I have plans to "accessorise" and modify this beauty which add up to over $10k, it will take a while, haha.

·
Registered
2001 Tacoma StepSide
6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've had my truck since January '07. It's a 97 with a 3.4l 5spd, about 90k miles. 3 inch lift, flowmasters, 31 inch tires. I love my truck!!

I was driving home from work on the ill-maintained backroads at about 50mph, and this happened:

The whole front end collapsed after that obviously.. $2000 in repairs later and it's fixed :/

Still an awesome truck!

·
Registered
142 Posts
hey boys, this is my new hilux

i know this aint a tacoma, but it pretty much is, just the AUSTRALIAN version!!

anyways hope you's like, its gone through alot of changes

but yeah keep in mind out laws here suck and only allow a 2" body lift and 2" suspension lift, nothing more, does suckkkkkkk

for those that dont remeber this was my old hilux

101 - 120 of 287 Posts