Toyota Nation Forum banner

141 - 160 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
It is a 6 lug truck 4WD. The wheels are ProComp 8069 5883 in 15x8. The tires are 32 11.50x 15. I have a 2.5" lift in the front and 2" shackles in the rear. Flares are standard Toyota. KC hiLites lightbar.

·
Blacked Out Tacoma
2002 Toyota Tacoma
6 Posts
Tacoma double cab; 3" suspension Lift; 3" body lift; Race rock front coil covers; 33" Cooper Discoverer LT Tires; Dual exhaust; Westin bull bar w/lights; recently powder coated the rims matte black as well as the front bull bar; easily kicks friends body lifted Jeep Wrangler on 33's butt in any condition. :)

·
Procrastinating on TN
'93 Pickup
3,459 Posts
Dang there's some sick Tacos from these years on here...sorry I underestimated you guys!

When and if I ever move to a Tacoma ya'll have given me lots of inspiration!

·
Registered
3 Posts
What kind and size rims are those?
Where did you get the roof rack from?
What did you use as the striping along the sides of the doors?
Do you have any other pics of your Tacoma? Any other mods to it?
:thumbsup:
Those are 20" Ultra with Goodyear Eagle LS2 205/75r20.
The only changes I have made since I bought it, is tint the windows darker, add the rims and tires, add the trailer hitch, and step bars.
Its a 2002, I bought it in 2006 with 33K miles, I now have 135K on it.
The roof rack and door guards came on it when I got it. Its the TRD limited edition.
Best vehicle I have ever owned.
I'm waiting to see what the 2012 Tacoma looks like to buy my next truck.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Since Toyota bought back my 2000, I went out and bought this one to replace it. :clap:

·
01taco
2001 Toyota Tacoma
4 Posts
MY Taco!!!

Hello my name is Tim and my confession is I AM A TACOHOLIC!!! =P haha anyways i am 19 currently in college, studying to be a nurse. At the moment i do not have any mods on my 2001 taco except 8000k HIDs (3.4L V6, auto tranny, 128k miles, 2WD blah blah) but in the future i plan purchase a good lift kit, nice off road wheels/tires and finally a TRD supercharger!!! who knew college could burn a hole in my wallet and suck all of my time =( well without further adieu heres my Taco

stupid governor

INDIAN TRAILS IN OKLAHOMA (BEAVER BEND)

SAME PLACE

141 - 160 of 287 Posts