Toyota Nation Forum banner

Official Show-Off Your '95.5 to '04 Tacoma Picture Thread

310K views 324 replies 187 participants last post by  Steve Adore 
#1 ·
Lets see pics of those beautiful prev gen Tacomas...heres my old baby

See less See more
This post has been deleted
#155 ·
Tacoma double cab; 3" suspension Lift; 3" body lift; Race rock front coil covers; 33" Cooper Discoverer LT Tires; Dual exhaust; Westin bull bar w/lights; recently powder coated the rims matte black as well as the front bull bar; easily kicks friends body lifted Jeep Wrangler on 33's butt in any condition. :)

#160 ·
MY Taco!!!

Hello my name is Tim and my confession is I AM A TACOHOLIC!!! =P haha anyways i am 19 currently in college, studying to be a nurse. At the moment i do not have any mods on my 2001 taco except 8000k HIDs (3.4L V6, auto tranny, 128k miles, 2WD blah blah) but in the future i plan purchase a good lift kit, nice off road wheels/tires and finally a TRD supercharger!!! who knew college could burn a hole in my wallet and suck all of my time =( well without further adieu heres my Taco

stupid governor

INDIAN TRAILS IN OKLAHOMA (BEAVER BEND)

SAME PLACE

#167 · (Edited)
Heres Mine

1999 Tacoma Brand new 2.7 engine 6 inches lift and new 35"s Rancho shocks custom rollbar w/ 4 kc daylighters.Warranty company spent over 7000 on new engine with install,Truck has 124000 miles and motor has 8500 miles .I love her to death and will never part with her. She turns heads wherever I go.And she never lets me down when we go muddin

#170 · (Edited)
1999 Tacoma lifted on 35 s 1999 Tacoma Brand new 2.7 engine 6 inches lift and new 35"s Rancho shocks custom rollbar w/ 4 kc daylighters.Warranty company spent over 7000 on new engine with install,Truck has 124000 miles and motor has 8500 miles .I love her to death and will never part with her. She turns heads wherever I go.And she never lets me down when we go muddin