Toyota Nation Forum banner

181 - 200 of 399 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thank you I just got my celica running today,
now to decide to use the engine out of it for the yoda?

·
Registered
4,529 Posts
Thank you I just got my celica running today,
now to decide to use the engine out of it for the yoda?
depends on which one you would enjoy driving more.

2WD for gas mpg in the long run, you might find another low price 22RE for the truck or something! lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here's my little toy, 85 4X4 with straight axle front end. Factory except seat covers (don't like vinyl) Bumpers wheels and K&N air filter. Everything else is 100% original, keeping it as Stock as possible. Still has original A/C that works with Owners Manual and jack with small tool bag.

·
Registered
11 Posts
photo updates. I have got my 83 yoda running, I got a 20r with some goodies on it out of a 80 4x4. It has a weber carb, offy intake,k&n, long tube header going into a 2" 2 chamber flowmaster(sounds sweet!) with a L46 behind it. I have waiting here new swamper tsl's (38") a dana 44 and a chevy 14 bolt full floater with 5.13's and a detroit in the rear axle. I took it out to the bridgeport run this weekend and it did great no broken parts:lol: Just shattered wits?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just got my first toyota for $400, a 1987 2W Automatic trans longbed. Needs some work but I hope to have it cruising in no time, gotta love the simplicity. It was half buried in sand and had no TLC in years, but a quick wash and $40 later it not only runs but runs well!

·
87 22r auto 2wd
27 Posts
Gen 3 Toyota Pickup

This is my 1987 Toyota pickup. Its a 4 speed automatic that had a longbed with 197000 miles on it. I drove it to school when it had a bed on it a month ago but i want to do some treatment to the frame and mayb install a new bed or a flat bed. Im seeking help into where i can find replacement parts and how to do them if i can afford the tools necessary to do them. Please post any comments or suggestions thanks!

Pictures of the Truck with Bed Removed

Rusted Tank Lines
interior
Passenger Front
Rear frame and axle
LSPV and rear shock with rusted brake lines
Driver side rocker panel
Rear axle and further crossmember
odo 197,770
Rusted Sender Unit
Rear Leaf
Stock Bed
Bed bolts and bushing
Cab
Engine 22r

New Starter I put in and Genuine Toyota Oil Filter
Catalyst

Interterior Driver Side
Rusted Fuel Lines
LSPV and Shock
Frame next to gas tank

Original Owners Manual
Old School E- Brake Cable

·
Registered
114 Posts
1987 Toyota (RN75) 1 ton Dually with a Knapheide flatbed and Tommy Gate 114,000 on the clock
Looks great! Check out toyotaminis.com. Great to see someone else in the greater Seattle area!

·
Registered
6 Posts
my 71 project

Truck when I bought it

After some cleaning and waxing

The bench seat after i ripped a blanket off it had covering it, wasnt very comfortable

After I had it reupholstered

The interior was filthy

After some scrubbing and washing and the new seat ofcourse

·
Guåhan
99 Posts
decided to repaint my valve cover since it was chipping, ford red i believe.

mods:
280 Comp Cam
MSD 6al
Accel Super Coil
Accel 8mm wires
Doug Thorley Headers
Flowmaster 40 Series 2.5 in/out no cat
Exedy Clutch
Piece of crap Asia 2 barrel carb :facepalm:

Future mods:
celica 5 speed
lightened stock fly wheel
32/36 progressive weber
dual springs (Nap-z inner springs matted with stock springs)
electric fan
pulleys

181 - 200 of 399 Posts
About this Discussion
398 Replies
199 Participants
oldroller
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing