Toyota Nation Forum banner

81 - 100 of 399 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey everybody- new guy here, just wanted to show off my 85 2wd.

bought it a few months ago for $950, only had 114k miles and runs great. surprisingly little rust for a minnesota vehicle, the rear wheel wells were pretty bad, but i fixed them up with bondo and i think they look halfway decent. the bed has some holes, i'm thinking about patching them up with bondo and coating the whole thing with herculiner. what do you think?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi I'm new in this forum and just wanted to show previous trucks that I owned before I moved here in the states. Hopefully I find one soon to work on. I just love this trucks.

1988 daily driven and 1985 bagged project:

·
rollin '81 hilux...love
16 Posts
Hi I'm new in this forum and just wanted to show previous trucks that I owned before I moved here in the states. Hopefully I find one soon to work on. I just love this trucks.

1988 daily driven and 1985 bagged project:

what's up man. I was just looking at the backround in your pics and was wondering where you were from.

·
Feeding an Obsession
43 Posts
1977 SR5 Pickup

My wife was very happy to get this out of the garage. It has fresh paint, just waiting for the windshield to be installed. The bedliner is coming this summer. I am the third owner of this beauty that has 90,000 miles and factory air conditioning.

·
Benwill1
125 Posts
How about some video....

This is a slide show

·
88 bagged mini
28 Posts
i'm a noob here but wanted to share my yota.
it's a 1988 toyota fully japan model has japan bed and tail gate and i'm going to keep it that way.
mods include shaved body line, license box in tail gate, roll pan, clear tail lights, 4 runnre grille now, ( but ordered a billet phantom) 95 4x4 front bumper and valence, chopper mirrors now, 4 runner chrome door handles, fully fiber glassed and shaved dash with gauges molded in the dash for air ride, custom made back half frame that will lay out on 20's being done this spring. 2" drop spindles, custom fiber glass door pods and box for 2 10's.
after it's bagged my next project is to z the front frame.
on to the pics

ignore the date on these pics, i don't set the date on my camera
those spider webs took forever.
frame was built by my friend damian, i helped with the webs LOL

·
White is tight
22 Posts
My old 92.:D

My current project. 88
Lots of stuff done to it since this picture. Got the frame and all body panels straight, new interior bits, it actually runs right!:clap: I will post more pictures once it is complete

·
Registered
2 Posts
1974 Toyota Hilux Auto, 42K miles. $875.00 Everything goes.
This truck is best for a project truck not a parts truck
Newer seats with extra set of used worn bucket seats
It has not been started because it has been sitting for years after it had an accident
Original green
Hood repairable.
Needs left fender
Needs front grill work
Extra spare parts brakes etc
Extra new right passenger fender
Extra front reflector
extra Tire on rim
Extra pipes
Sway bar
All the original manuals in good condition
Sitting in garage away from rain and sun for years.
Off of DMV but has license plates
location west hollywood, ca
Email for photos
Thanks
[email protected]
Please put Toytota in the subject

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey guys, this is my 87':

My goal is to convert it to a 4x4 manual someday.

81 - 100 of 399 Posts
About this Discussion
398 Replies
199 Participants
oldroller
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing