Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Boro Box Pilot
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thanks to spence and the other folks at battle endless for organizing a great day at shannonville. there must've been 30 crazy cars and no dump mishaps this time! mad fun :D

the guys from n1 were hardcore :eek: ep3 with dc5r motor inside shooting flames, other various civics shooting flames...crazy integras...all on r compounds. i'll post pics of these crazy doods later :p:

the only ppl i was able to pass in my 100hp slowness was the z4, the e36 m3(only bc these doods were total noobs!!!) and a few select more normal tegs and civics :eek::

i drove a b16 ek and itchi's car and BOY were those two cars ever crazy fast...wahhh

·
Lives For The Curves
93 Camry
1,546 Posts
Looks like a good time... I sure wish I were 18, legalities of track days and such would be so much easier.

·
Boro Box Pilot
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Siver_Cartel said:
Looks like a good time... I sure wish I were 18, legalities of track days and such would be so much easier.
that's odd...i was tracking before i was 18 :confused:

spence has some good pics up...my pics suck hairy balls. waiting for itchi to post his! and his vid! puahaha

·
Lives For The Curves
93 Camry
1,546 Posts
Just saying it'd be easier if I could sign my own life away, rather then have my mother do it. For auto-x here your guardian has to be present for the entire length of the event... kinda tough convincing my mom to hang around cars for an entire day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts