Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 258 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
I went to the garage and caressed her lovely fenders. I can not add to perfection. :>)

·
Resident Nutcase
12,206 Posts
:lol: oh, i see where this thread is going :rofl2:

random note, I never realized how much the lower bumper stuck out in relation to the headlights until I saw that tint picture....dang that's a lot

·
Registered
362 Posts
Sorry. I read that as "with" not "to." Though soccer transport with a black interior is a bit abusive (I feel like I have to rake the grass out of my car!), so I guess I did that "to" my Highlander. ;)

·
New NV User
2014 hi plt awd
173 Posts
custom startup shutdown screen and looking at options. dealer has factory tow hitch on order so thats a waiting game pricing a dual exhaust mod. I think i am bugged more by the look of the back end with out the dual exhaust than i am the lack of hid lights

·
Registered
Toyota
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
custom startup shutdown screen and looking at options. dealer has factory tow hitch on order so thats a waiting game pricing a dual exhaust mod. I think i am bugged more by the look of the back end with out the dual exhaust than i am the lack of hid lights
let's see that custom startup and shutdown screen.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Now that the snow has melted and the temps finally got above 50 degrees I decided it was time for a general interior cleaning.
Hosed the salt off the floor mats and vacuumed the carpets.
Coated the battery terminals with Vaseline.
Installed the Philips X-treme Vision H11's that were in my '11HL for almost 18 months. Hopefully they'll last a few more months. :dunno:

·
Registered
776 Posts
I would love to see a dual exhaust on a highlander. It is hard enough to see the single outlet. I wonder how that addition would change mpg, warrantee and engine drone at 2k rpm. :>)

·
New NV User
2014 hi plt awd
173 Posts
I would love to see a dual exhaust on a highlander. It is hard enough to see the single outlet. I wonder how that addition would change mpg, warrantee and engine drone at 2k rpm. :>)
It will be a week or 2 need to get tow hitch done first for the look i want when its complete. pics as son as it is done!

Warranty at least in the states won't be affected. well except for the part of the power train that covers the factory exhaust. Plan is just a cat back system with chrome round tips. Honestly shouldn't effect mpg that much either since im not changing the cat. The 2000 rpm"drone" should be drowned out however by a slightly more aggressive note. Ps haven't noticed the drone that was reported and I read the article before i purchased.

1 - 20 of 258 Posts