Toyota Nation Forum banner

221 - 240 of 264 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Performed brake fluid flush with Bosch ESI6-32N at 30K miles.

Edit...forgot to mention:
Front bleeder screw is 8mm
Rear bleeder screw is 10mm

·
Registered
183 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Absolutely nothing! We live on an island, and with COVID, not doing much off-island. That being said, we recently went a hundred miles to pick up a slab of Carrara marble for our kitchen...

·
Registered
212 Posts
Nice! Do you always use a particular brand or just whatever is nearby when you need to fill up?
We use Costco gas. Top tier and usually .40/gal cheaper than other brands. Our Acura MDX burns premium and it's usually $1/gal cheaper than others.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Got it repaired. An 18-Wheeler decided to occupy my lane with me in it.

Replaced:
Front bumper, grill, left and right wheel well liners, left front tire, left fender, left front and rear wheel well trim, both left side doors and door handles, rear bumper and right rear wheel well trim.

Repaired:
Left front wheel surface and left rear quarter panel.

Maintenance:
Front end alignment and system scan and function check.

Total cost: just under $10K

View attachment 316443
View attachment 316444
Glad your ok and were able to get it fixed.

·
2014 Highlander LE
8,001 Posts
Steering wheel cover installed over the OEM, red stitching matches the 19 SE interior. Took me about 3 hours to install tho, final product look better with it tucked in, my wife didn’t even notice :unsure:. Maybe the car is still too new to her.
View attachment 284698
Oh wow...and you went through the trouble of doing the cross stitch!! hats off!

·
Registered
183 Posts
I could've sworn I searched the keywords Highlander and Today in the search title before making a similar thread.

Anyways, if the mods want to delete or combine the other thread with this one, feel free.

Hope we can get more people to participate and not let it get buried.

Reactions: gold94corolla

·
Registered
26 Posts
Why not make a thread of the latest and greatest things you got for your Highlander

ill start this thread off with my new my clear bra (page 2 post 22)
Installed a start stop reverse add a fuse module from Ebay....so when I start my 2017 Highlander....this function remains normally off....unless you want to push button to activate it....which I'm not interested in....also just started using the S mode manual shift option..on 8 speed tranny....very cool

·
Registered
2019 Highlander XLE Blizzard pearl
828 Posts
Drove it
It was a real eye opener
Up until this point I thought that I was supposed to leave it in the driveway and go on forums and complain about every fault or worry that it would fail to reach 300k miles like every other Toyota if I didn’t replace every bulb with LEDs and change the oil every 3k miles or the worlds worst 8 speed transmission would fly to pieces if I used more than 1/4 throttle or the exterior mirrors would cause me to run down pedestrians like bowling pins
Sorry I didn’t wish to sound like a 3rd gen Tacoma soy b... sorry owner but
I have come to terms with my highlander experience and I am now at peace

·
Registered
183 Posts
The Michelin Defenders handled well in the snow storm passing through NJ today. Definitely my favorite all season tire.

221 - 240 of 264 Posts