Toyota Nation Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I'm new here and have not yet posted. The one thing I cant find on this forum is an official wheel pic thread. Here you can post pics of your car with your aftermarket or upgraded wheels. Please be sure to list what wheels you have, any offsets and what tires you're running. Also if you can, where you purchased them and how much!

Believe me...I've spent hours searching thread after thread, trying to find pics of peoples wheels! This would make it much easier for members who are interested in buying wheels and want to see what their options are!

SHOW US YOUR WHEELS

Please List:
-Wheel Brand/Type
-Wheel Size
-Any Suspension work or Rubbing problems

I know I don't have aftermartket wheels, but here is my car anyways with the stock SE 17's. I might put on a set of 19" highlander wheels or aftermarket. I'm sitting on Tein S. Techs for 04-06 solara. It's a 2" drop.

Front Wheel/Gap

Rear Wheel/Gap

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
This thread STRICTLY for wheels. I have done plenty of searches, but I think there should be a sticky for wheels in my opinion. Instead of searching endless threads to check out wheels, we can come to this one. :)

·
"Everyone Lies"
camry 5gen
2,033 Posts
LOL !

I'm watching home improvement!

And I'm hungry guys.

Oh right. Wheels. I'll post later if punks doesn't lock the thread

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
LOL !

I'm watching home improvement!

And I'm hungry guys.

Oh right. Wheels. I'll post later if punks doesn't lock the thread
Home improvement? What are you a woman or something? ;)

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
You're kidding right? Home Improvement, Tim Allen's incredibly successful tv sitcom from the 90's.

Haha I was just messin' with DNA's head. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.