Toyota Nation Forum banner

offroad pics!!

2111 Views 20 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  jedi
Offroad pics.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Troyslegacy
155 Posts
Toku you live on Oahu right? I have an 06 DC 4x4 that I have had out on Kaena Point before. I have been gone for 5 months though so my damn truck has been sitting with less then a 1000 miles on it. I can't wait to get home and get out there next month. Are you a member of TTORA Hawaii? You got a nice looking truck!

· Toyotanation
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
troyslegacy said:
Toku you live on Oahu right? I have an 06 DC 4x4 that I have had out on Kaena Point before. I have been gone for 5 months though so my damn truck has been sitting with less then a 1000 miles on it. I can't wait to get home and get out there next month. Are you a member of TTORA Hawaii? You got a nice looking truck!
Hey if you need someone to keep your truck running? I'll be more than happy to take her out for ya!!LOL!!!

· Toyotanation
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
foofighter said:
it's too clean...go back out and do it again! :)
LOL!! I don't care for Mud Bogg'in, It such a pain to clean the truck! And the mud at Kaena point is really bad it's like a mixture of salt water and dirt!
I think that I need to get a portable compressor. I would like to air down. I'm sure it would help smooth out the ride.
I think I check out peacock flats the next time I'm out on that side of the island. My son had a blast watching the sky divers.

· Toyotanation
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Sure if I can teach my son to work the camera! Every time I let him out to take pictures he taught I was leaving him there??:lol: :lol:
I have the 4x4 with the locker that hill was no problem!! I did get a little rubbing when the suspension maxed out and I was turning so I found that I still need to trim a bit more.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.