Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am new to this forum. I notice a lot of posts regarding offroad mods. There are some credible answers here, but I just wanted to let some of you know about toyotaoffroad.com . I'm sure you toy vets know about this, but I thought it might help some of the noobies. It has probably the most extensive info on all aspects of Toy trucks on the net. Even if you drive a two wheel drive, your question has probably been answered. Toyotaoffroad.com is geared towards true offroad tech rather than show and go poser trucks. If you are into the bling thing, yotatech.com (I call it posertech) has a wealth of info. I'm not trying to knock this site, I'm sure I'll be back in the future. It's just that every question I see here has already been answered over there hundreds of times so they have faq's and tech archives that will save some of you the time it takes to get a response here. I find this crucial when I run into a problem in the middle of wrenching. Happy Wheeling!

·
Sleeping While Awake
94 Posts
if you want a true offroad site, pirate4x4.com is the one. They thrive on stictly offroad modifications for extreme offroad. yotatech isn't all about the bling bling, they're just an overall toyota truck forum, that is awesome for people who want to upgrade they're truck/4Runner but keep it as a daily driver, or if you want to know how to do a solid axle swap, you can find that on there too. i think the people there are some of the most knowledgable people in this subject, and they're always willing to lend a helping word of advice (unless your into the fast and furious type stuff).

·
This Space For Rent
14,150 Posts
I don't think enough people frequent that site IMO. You should also try the TTORA boards (www.ttora.com) with a great bunch of guys with a wealth of knowledge to boot.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
ttora is damn good if you drive a taco..... I don't. Pirate is great for hardcore, but not as focused on toys, especially street legal ones:D I said I was new to this board, not to the scene.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts