Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Supra, Yota, Celica
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after 2 months, a new motor, clutch and tranny i finalyl got the beast out to the mountains! i cant remmeber the last time i had this much fun! it was a BLAST!!!

My Buddies Kevin and Dave came along. spent a good 3 hours going through the canyon. from mud, to sludge, to rocks, to creeks, to rivers, and everything in between. the truck toook it all like a trooper and didnt get stuck in the mud once!

attacking the deep mudpit whre everyone else got stuck!

nice and dirty...

attacking a stream...

this guy fell in...

climbing...

hard to tell but this was a REALLY steep turn and honestly thought i was gonna flip! :p

again had a BLAST and plan to go up again very soon!!

here's me goin through a mud bath...

HELP i cant see!!!

·
Lemon Jelly Donut
many things
882 Posts
sweet, I miss Azusa.:thumbup:

was our alternate if the Silverado run flopped.

·
7MGTE/22RE
Turbo Supra
431 Posts
hey nick! how's it goin' man? i haven't seen you around much on SF and SM. i wish we had places like that to go have fun in our trucks! :(

-shaeff

·
Registered
Supra, Yota, Celica
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Whoa! shaeff!!!!!! man havnt herd from u in ages!! hows it going bro! as u can see im just livin the life in socal. still rockin the supra and settin it straight when the domestic guys talk shit about "little" inlne six's, and slaughter the pack of 1j mk3 with my celica when i go to the twisty canyons, and now stomp the competition with te truck! :)

·
Bring On The MUD!!!!!
'83 Pickup SR5
2,334 Posts
looks like you had a blast! i wish it was summer again, so i could go play and get dirty!!!!
oh, when you thought you were gonna roll? you werent! you could have gone further. you will get more and more comfortable with what your truck and can as you do more. just dont push your luck!!

Cam

·
7MGTE/22RE
Turbo Supra
431 Posts
SupraNikolai said:
Whoa! shaeff!!!!!! man havnt herd from u in ages!! hows it going bro! as u can see im just livin the life in socal. still rockin the supra and settin it straight when the domestic guys talk shit about "little" inlne six's, and slaughter the pack of 1j mk3 with my celica when i go to the twisty canyons, and now stomp the competition with te truck! :)
it's goin' pretty well. the supra is on jackstands for the winter, awaiting lots and lots of attention from my lazy ass. (bodywork, ugh)- FFIM, + lots of goodies sitting in my room awaiting installation. haha. i really need to get on that.

you've got the perfect setup of cars, as far as i'm concerned! (i'll be there too, but i'm looking for an mk2, which would make my arsenal consist of: '94 toyota 4x4 soon to be 7mgte swapped, 86.5 Turboswapped supra 400+rwhp, and an mk2 with a 7m. and when i get an mk2 i'll be looking for a 2jz for my mk3)

haha. i need more money!

these little toyota pickups are great! i recently pulled two of my friend's pickups out of a mud bog that was half way up my 31" tires, then proceeded to plow right through the bog that they got stuck in. (and i've got the 4cyl 22re, they're both v6's. :))

-shaeff

·
Registered
Supra, Yota, Celica
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jcfb said:
What size tire are you running on that?

35x12.5 BAGoodbitch! :D

·
Registered
Supra, Yota, Celica
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
jcfb said:
Did you regear?
bought it as u see. except for me rebuild the motor from top to bottom, new clutch, centrer support bearing and W56!

but yes. it has a 5.29 rear end. both Diffs are Detriot Lockers

here was the build for the last month and a half....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Dude, Nick, I was checking out the pics and I thought to myself - DAMN that looks alot like Creative . . . and then I looked at the screename! crazy!

I got myself a 91 2wd V6. Looking to probably lift it and put some wheels on.

Good to see you're doing well.

Daniel

·
Registered
Supra, Yota, Celica
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hksjza70 said:
Dude, Nick, I was checking out the pics and I thought to myself - DAMN that looks alot like Creative . . . and then I looked at the screename! crazy!

I got myself a 91 2wd V6. Looking to probably lift it and put some wheels on.

Good to see you're doing well.

Daniel

no way!!! :lol:

i saw ur screenname and never did such a double take... :eek:! LOL.

here of all places. and both of us are still sportin' the supra titles! i overheard Ryan talking to u on the phone the other day and then Cory mentioning he saw u and ur fam at Ikea too. small world. just to reenforce ur suspision....

keep it touch buddy! :smokin:

·
Lemon Jelly Donut
many things
882 Posts
So cal, so what does creative do?? anyone?? is it a mech shop or a fab shop??

·
Registered
Supra, Yota, Celica
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
rivethed said:
So cal, so what does creative do?? anyone?? is it a mech shop or a fab shop??

its my shop. Creative Car Audio and Motorsports located in Santa Fe Springs. not really truck people. just where i worked on my truck is all. but we do motor swaps, turbo kits, full show quality fiberglass audio systems, suspensions, pretty much any and everything. but more geared twoards import show cars.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts