Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i keep going from forum to forum trying to find more wheelers in Mass but no luck so far. if you guys know of any forums with Mass offroaders/toyota owners, could you send me a link? i would like to set up a meet for as many guys as we can get since you guys out west are having all the fun in the deserts and having meets. i figure maybe we could try this out!

so if your from Mass or know someone that would be interested, let me know!

thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
slybond,

I think you asked this once before. Have you tried the TTORA-NE site yet? I sent an email to them a couple of weeks ago because I'm interested in doing a few runs in the summer in the mid western part of the state near where my brother and I camp.

This was in the response: We are fairly active with events happening most weekends during the summer, trail runs, wrench-a-thon's, BBQ's, meet and greets, etc, etc. You should definitely get involved! Everyone is welcome including wives, girlfriends, and kids. We do runs for every level of truck. Whether stock or highly modified, we have runs to keep you entertained. If easy wheeling with no damage is your thing, we have trails for you, same as if you enjoy sliding your rig through/against rocks.

They also share their forum with NE4ROC. Let me know if you can't find it.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, i might have asked this before too but where abouts in mass are you? im 30 minutes south of boston.

are those guys talking about Mass? that sounds like a good time but does it only happen in the mid west? i dont know if i'll be able to travel that far.. thanks!

·
Fixing 1 Piece at a Time
89 4x4 Pickup
121 Posts
Where are you going wheeling? I'm about 4 hours from Boston, a little far.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
They have runs in CT, sort of mid Southern MA and mid Northern MA and NH from what I've read. I haven't actually gone on any runs with them yet. There really aren't too many places near where I live to go any more that are legal.

I am about 35 minutes North of Boston and about 10 miles south of the NH border. We have a seasonal campsite on the Hubbardston, Rutland line. Most of thier runs are a lot closer to there than here it seems.

Just go to the main TTORA-NE page at http://www.ttora-ne.net/ and look around. You can join the forum there and ask if there are other areas they frequent as well. They share the forum with another club, NE4ROC. They might have some runs in other too.

·
Registered
1991 yota pickup
195 Posts
got mud?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts