Toyota Nation Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Admin

You have a post in here where a guy who owns a TUNDRA gives advice about how to fix a SCION and it's wrong. You know it's wrong. Some one else pointed out that it's WRONG, but you leave it in here. Thanks a lot you flipping idiot. I read that post then went to the store (half an hour drive one way and gas is $4 a gallon) and bought the 65 mm oil "wrench". I got back under the Scion and of course the 65 doesn't fit.

You put all this effort into all of this website, and then you leave bad data up there?

Idiots.

Looking For A Better Forum To Talk About Owning, Operating and Maintaining My Scion,

Steve

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey Admin

You have a post in here where a guy who owns a TUNDRA gives advice about how to fix a SCION and it's wrong. You know it's wrong. Some one else pointed out that it's WRONG, but you leave it in here. Thanks a lot you flipping idiot. I read that post then went to the store (half an hour drive one way and gas is $4 a gallon) and bought the 65 mm oil "wrench". I got back under the Scion and of course the 65 doesn't fit.

You put all this effort into all of this website, and then you leave bad data up there?

Idiots.

Looking For A Better Forum To Talk About Owning, Operating and Maintaining My Scion,

Steve
I do not think the admin actually reads the posts.

·
Registered
09 Corolla Matrix
665 Posts
The 65mm should fit dude. That is for the 2zrfe engine. Anyway nice first post dude and welcome to the community.

·
2006 xB/2015 xB
2,664 Posts
Hey Admin

Idiots.

Steve
Well, to answer your post......The ONLY thing that he's doing different is using the little plug that is supplied with the other cartridge filters that toyota has.

You must have purchased a junk wrench. 65MM, 14 flutes. It's been said here more then once. Just because your wrench doesn't fit because you opted to buy one of poor quality doesn't mean that we're wrong. If you want a good one, get one from a tool truck like Matco, Mac or Snap on. If you really want a good one, spend the 45 dollars on the one from Kent-Moore specialty tools that supplies Toyota Dealers.

Maybe you should have read the entire thread before assuming that the ONE post you read was the Be-All, End-All of oil change procedures.

The post was left there for a reason. When it was posted, the xD was still quite new and no one had written anything on the change yet. If you look, I made a comment on the differences but you clearly didn't read that far......

If you're looking for a different forum because you didn't read this one, go to ScionLife.com or Scionxdforum.com or Scionride.com or Scionevolution.com. Thank you for your one and only post about how wrong we are. Have a nice day.

And I DO read the posts.........

21 - 24 of 24 Posts